Author Topic: Hummingbird 998c hd SI/gps combo  (Read 12816 times)

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
Re: Hummingbird 998c hd SI/gps combo
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 09:19 AM »
Good feedback, no closer to making a descision on brand versus model. Will the better electronics = more fish in the boat. Should I just keep what I have and buy lobster for the next 10 years instead? Will probably be cheaper.  :lol_hitting:
               Toys are nice but , I think you are on to something. Three boats, thousands of dollars spent and I am not sure I catch more fish ,but I definitely have more fun !!!!!  Having fished with you, out of your boat any increase in fishing benefit over what you already have will be marginal , I would hang on for a while ( next 6 months )and see what new stuff comes down the road .Not that  you would want the newest stuff  but you can then buy what you think you may need now later at a substantial discount , Check out electronics for sale on the BBC.com site to see what I am talking about . Lobster huh ?

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Hummingbird 998c hd SI/gps combo
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2013, 04:49 AM »
down scan, side scan, pixels, watts :o This is my favorite and most important piece of equipment in my boat, the newer GPS has the WAAS system which gets me closer :headbang:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 04:52 AM by Fishless »
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal