Author Topic: Spring Crappie-Fest 2014!  (Read 6819 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Spring Crappie-Fest 2014!
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2014, 03:56 PM »
I'd like to extend a special thank you to the AZCA members on behalf of my family for an extraordinary camping weekend. Caleb and Carson had an absolute blast playing with the other kids who were so sweet to share their bikes and scooters with them. Watching them run around the campfire searching for "ghosts" with the night vision goggles was really entertaining.

Janice and I really enjoyed the BBQ and incredible array of pot luck dishes on Saturday.  The send off for Piscolli was very touching and you all showed what a great bunch of guys you are and why Bill has so much confidence in the club leadership moving forward.

I am discussing with Jan the possibility of finally becoming a member of AZCA after so many years.  The demands of raising our two young grandkids has made me hesitant to taking on any new responsibilities but after this weekend I'm thinking that membership might actually prove equally beneficial to my family.

Glad you had a good time, good group of people

Thank you all for your kindness and hospitality. This was a weekend we shall remember for the rest of our days.

Ed
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal