Author Topic: Roosevelt 1/30  (Read 8334 times)

Offline TRITOON

Re: Roosevelt 1/30
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2014, 01:52 PM »
As a side note; we got minnows at Kilmers and they were some of the best minnows we have ever gotten anywhere. Very lively and good sized, we got a real good count also.     We had an eagle follow us around all day he would fly around us as we traveled and land nearby to keep an eye on us as we fished. Patty kept imitating it's calls and they seemed to talk back and forth to each other all day. I kept fearing they were cooking something up together to make me eagle bait but it didn't happen.  I think she must have been sounding more like a mate to him and that is why he followed us around. Kind of a neat situation.
GOD BLESS

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2014, 02:07 PM »
As a side note; we got minnows at Kilmers and they were some of the best minnows we have ever gotten anywhere. Very lively and good sized, we got a real good count also.     We had an eagle follow us around all day he would fly around us as we traveled and land nearby to keep an eye on us as we fished. Patty kept imitating it's calls and they seemed to talk back and forth to each other all day. I kept fearing they were cooking something up together to make me eagle bait but it didn't happen.  I think she must have been sounding more like a mate to him and that is why he followed us around. Kind of a neat situation.

Patty...AKA "Eagle Wisperer'.  That's awesome.     

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2014, 02:57 PM »
we got minnows at Kilmers and they were some of the best minnows we have ever gotten anywhere. Very lively and good sized, we got a real good count also.

+1 on that from my trip last weekend

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal