Author Topic: Question about Bartlett  (Read 26945 times)

Offline Rocko

• ahhhh
Re: Question about Bartlett
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2014, 02:14 PM »
Save some minnows for me! I'll be up there Sun and Mon. 
Rocky

Offline Family 1st

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2014, 08:13 AM »
Had a nice day on the lake Friday. Got there around 8:00 am. Marina was not open yet and had no minowws anyway so we went on up to the no wake area. Graph said there was lots of fish so we started trolling. Only fished about half an hour and the wife caught one. Trolled and jigged back and forth, up and down but couldn't catch another one. Water temp was 57 when we left around 4:00 pm. She caught hers on a pink, purple and chart. jig. Could not ask for a better day to be on the lake.

Online OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2014, 08:52 AM »
Too bad about no minnows.  Don't know why they can't just order a few hundred more so they are never out.  Regardless, some folks have had better luck using no minnows.  Thanks for the report.  I think a few of us are going to give Roosevelt a try next weekend.

Offline o from wi

• AZCA Members
  • snow bird
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2014, 08:34 AM »
I did get out on Saturday. Store just got 2000 minnows,,, I only took 3 doz. so they have plenty left. Fished the brush north of island. Water was so low I kept hanging up with bobbers so I switched to straight lining,, 3 feet deep,,, HANG ON!!! Lots of boats in the area,, only 2 catching any fish. Me and John my old fishing partner. After I told John my fishing days were limited for a while he bought himself a 12ft boat with trolling motor for $200.00,, he loves it. We answered most everyone's questions but with bobbers made for muskies and bait casters I didn't have much hope for them. John did pass a few fish around to the other fisherman. I kept 10 for myself. Was on the water about 9:30 and off the water by 2:00

Can't attach pic's??? To big it says??? Guess I'll have to catch smaller fish???
Never trust a man who doesn't drink!

Offline o from wi

• AZCA Members
  • snow bird
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2014, 08:40 AM »
Pic of fish at one of my web sites,,, www.eopool.com

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2014, 10:23 AM »
Water was so low I kept hanging up with bobbers so I switched to straight lining,, 3 feet deep,,, HANG ON!!! I kept 10 for myself. Was on the water about 9:30 and off the water by 2:00  Can't attach pic's??? To big it says??? Guess I'll have to catch smaller fish???

Very nice adjustment there O!  :lol_hitting: And I use photobucket & the photo bucket app to post my pics.  Easier for me to use.

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2014, 11:38 AM »
Nice slabs in the pic. If you are using windows, you can use windows paint to stretch/skew pics to fit the requirements. Files must be less than 1MB. Just right click on the pic to check the properties to give yourself an idea of how much it needs to modified, and then open with paint. Then drop down the image tab to access stretch/skew. Make sure when you save the new pic, you rename it so it doesn't overwrite the original.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline sandman

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2014, 03:34 PM »
Saw your truck Orrin but we didn't see you out there. Good job. Glad you were able to get out.

Offline azbohunter

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2014, 09:46 AM »
very nice fish.....I need to get on the water!
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline o from wi

• AZCA Members
  • snow bird
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2014, 07:17 AM »
Thanks for the re-size tip. Lets try again. Did I mention I caught 12 fish (keepers) from 10 to 2?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal