Author Topic: Bart 2-19  (Read 6240 times)

Offline ArZFisher

Bart 2-19
« on: February 19, 2014, 07:38 PM »
So I got to lake around 8ish. Went up around the island and lots of people  crappie fishing.  So I trolled around a little and and saw some people catching crappies all around me. I saw 2 guys in a boat with 6 lines in the water ?????? :wtf: Can anyone tell me where to get that stamp ? I would love to try some real spider fishing. Anyways ended up with 4. All caught in 10 ft or less of water. Fished 3 ft under surface. All on minnows bobber and tight lining. Got to windy around 2 got blew off water in my lil boat. Good day thou

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: Bart 2-19
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 07:41 PM »
Man I'm surprised there are still fish at the island.  Glad you caught some.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 05:26 AM »
So I got to lake around 8ish. Went up around the island and lots of people  crappie fishing.  So I trolled around a little and and saw some people catching crappies all around me. I saw 2 guys in a boat with 6 lines in the water ?????? :wtf: Can anyone tell me where to get that stamp ? I would love to try some real spider fishing. Anyways ended up with 4. All caught in 10 ft or less of water. Fished 3 ft under surface. All on minnows bobber and tight lining. Got to windy around 2 got blew off water in my lil boat. Good day thou

interesting 6 lines in the water but then again when you never see a g and f boat on the lake people tend to do what they want knowing they won't get caught :dontknow:

thanks for the report
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline meatwagon

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 03:40 PM »
Glad you got some the them slabs, we saw a boat dragging 3 lines per man on Sunday as well  :wtf: , maybe they had some kind of special commercial fishing permit  :dontknow: :icon_scratch: . We're thinking about  going to Rosey on sunday if the weather settles down by then.

Offline whaler

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 05:29 PM »
i was one of the people fishing with bobbers along with desert rat. i picked up nine and david 5.  got blown off the lake this morning after catching one.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 05:42 AM »
i was one of the people fishing with bobbers along with desert rat. i picked up nine and david 5.  got blown off the lake this morning after catching one.

you got the skunk off the new boat :dance: for you that haven't seen the whalers new ride it be nice :headbang:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 06:10 AM »
you got the skunk off the new boat :dance: for you that haven't seen the whalers new ride it be nice :headbang:

NEW BOAT!!!!???!!!!  Come on Whaler - do tell & lets see some pics!

Offline wally g

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 09:27 AM »
 :fish:Jack getting a new boat at your AGE!! Hope you wear it out.
I'll see you soon maybe in the new ride.
How's Ron/hairles doing?I'll be in
AZ. march 1 hope to see you then.

WALLY G

Offline Captain Jack

• Just one of the guys who loves to fish.
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 10:22 AM »
I have not read the fishing reg's, but I was told when I went to buy a two pole stamp, the cost for the stamp was included in this year license.  If I'm wrong, let me know please.
Captain Jack

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 10:43 AM »
I have not read the fishing reg's, but I was told when I went to buy a two pole stamp, the cost for the stamp was included in this year license.  If I'm wrong, let me know please.

That's what I understand. All in one. Trout stamp and second rod stamp included. Haven't read it yet, but neither trout stamp or second rod stamp is for sale this year at the store I bought my license at.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal