Author Topic: SCF Fish Fry, Potluck & Campfire  (Read 5089 times)

wadefisherman

Re: SCF Fish Fry, Potluck & Campfire
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2014, 08:10 PM »
Think well keep it simple, burgers and if I can break Willie away from everyone we will be out on the lake and setup before dark.

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2014, 09:02 AM »
Thursday evening we will have a big pot boiling with crab boil. Bring your own and you're welcome to use the pot. Crabs, shrimp, lobster, sausage, potatoes, corn, whatever. The pot will be kind of spicy.

I had planned to have two big pots going but can only find one of mine. If Piscolli has his chowda pot, we can get two pots going.
Kelley, I won't be up there until Friday, but I have an entire settup here for what you are talking about. If you want it for Thursday night, I'm pretty sure I can make arrangements to make that happen.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline sandman

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2014, 10:11 AM »
Thursday evening we will have a big pot boiling with crab boil. Bring your own and you're welcome to use the pot. Crabs, shrimp, lobster, sausage, potatoes, corn, whatever. The pot will be kind of spicy.

I had planned to have two big pots going but can only find one of mine. If Piscolli has his chowda pot, we can get two pots going.
Kelley, I won't be up there until Friday, but I have an entire settup here for what you are talking about. If you want it for Thursday night, I'm pretty sure I can make arrangements to make that happen.

Thanks Dave. Piscolli will have his rig there so we are good to go.

We will do one pot 'Mild' and one let's say 'Not Mild'.

Offline Treetop

• Family, Fishing and Friends
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2014, 12:54 PM »
Can the new guys come up Thursday Night or wait until Friday? I have Firewood, Beer, and some side dishes. How many people is the estimate? :sign0144:

Piscolli

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2014, 01:01 PM »
Can the new guys come up Thursday Night or wait until Friday? I have Firewood, Beer, and some side dishes. How many people is the estimate? :sign0144:

New club members being vote in are welcome Thursday. We should see about 50 people by Friday night.

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2014, 06:53 PM »

I think I'm going to bring a sack to boil in the spicy pot if don't mind.

Offline sandman

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2014, 07:40 PM »

I think I'm going to bring a sack to boil in the spicy pot if don't mind.

That's what it's there for!

Piscolli's bringing his pot so we'll have two.

wadefisherman

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2014, 08:12 PM »
Wish I could put a few traps out in Willow Springs, would have plenty of bugs for everyone.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2014, 09:28 PM »
Should I bring a ziplock bag of crappie for the Saturday fish fry?

Offline sandman

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2014, 04:34 AM »
Should I bring a ziplock bag of crappie for the Saturday fish fry?

Judging from the WindCast and the front that just dropped in, I would say yes.

http://www.iwindsurf.com/windandwhere.iws?regionID=2272&location_id=52488&ISection=Forecast+Graphs

« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 05:21 AM by sandman »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal