Author Topic: Bartlett 2 day trip March 7th and 8th  (Read 118125 times)

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
Re: Bartlett 2 day trip March 7th and 8th
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2014, 10:44 PM »
Dave, we've met a few times.  Usually I'm riding back chair of Brian's Lund. I'm the guy blowing the train whistle after each fish. Hope to have the pattern all figured out for you by the time u get on the water. My cell should it work 623-687-4487 out there, my rig is without a radio.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2014, 02:47 AM »
Dave, we've met a few times.  Usually I'm riding back chair of Brian's Lund. I'm the guy blowing the train whistle after each fish. Hope to have the pattern all figured out for you by the time u get on the water. My cell should it work 623-687-4487 out there, my rig is without a radio.
I think you are referring to OneBlade, who is Matt. I remember you when you were in the backseat of Brian's boat a couple of months ago. I have the blue and white Alumacraft. Cell service is not so good at SB Cove. Random texting, but I usually get service up lake past the no wake buoys
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2014, 06:50 AM »
dudes big bragging rights and some green are on the line very soon at ... rosey. yall work on catchin fish at bart, we may need it for the fish fry. the heavyweights, and I mean that literally, will be on rosey and coati sat eve. were gunna crack that rosey nut and get in the top three for scf. I scored some bobbygarland plastics and goo so watch out we got a whole new color scheme to work on. I am with the walrus coocookichoo.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2014, 07:16 AM »
FishMan, my cell doesn't work there except occasionally on the lake.  I have your info though and will keep an eye out for you. 

Menrats, good luck.  You really are team half-full!  If you reconsider knowing you'll be Roosied twice more in the next 4 weeks, then switch your plans to Bartlett.  Would enjoy seeing you guys there.

DesertRat - did you get the hall pass yet? :-)

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2014, 07:18 AM »
dudes big bragging rights and some green are on the line very soon at ... rosey. yall work on catchin fish at bart, we may need it for the fish fry. the heavyweights, and I mean that literally, will be on rosey and coati sat eve. were gunna crack that rosey nut and get in the top three for scf. I scored some bobbygarland plastics and goo so watch out we got a whole new color scheme to work on. I am with the walrus coocookichoo.

the morning chimes of a walrus may be herd

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2014, 08:40 AM »

the morning chimes of a walrus may be herd
Followed closely by the sweet roar of the mighty polar bear
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2014, 08:16 PM »
I'm so glad I got everyone pumped up about camping this weekend. However, due to our friend with the RV backing out, I need to call an audible.  Likely hitting Saguaro Friday, potentially Bartlett on Saturday.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline CaptainMorgan3

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2014, 03:10 PM »
New member to the forum and new to valley lake fishing, never had a boat.  Been mostly in mountain lakes.

Done plenty of crappie fishing back in Wisconsin though.  I don't know where SB cove is but from what I can gather it is on the far north end of the lake by the inlet. 

I will be camped out there for the weekend.  Will launch and beach small boat there as well.  Only electric Motor, AZ 3624 AS.

I will post successes or failures on Sunday/Monday. 

If you see me out there don't hesitate to say hello.  Especially if you like jager...good luck to you all.

JJ

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2014, 03:58 PM »
CaptainMorgan3, hope to see you out there.  I have white suburban and alumacraft boat with 125hp mercury.   Look for AZCrappie or Nebraska stickers on my boat and you found me.   They call me One Blade.   Good luck - we'll probably get there too late on Friday to fish but will all day Saturday.

This is where SB Cove is at and I'll be camping around here with my family:
https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=33.868448,-111.617348&daddr=Bartlett+Lake+Marina,+20808+East+Bartlett+Dam+Road,+AZ+85263&hl=en&sll=33.868466,-111.61736&sspn=0.000928,0.001742&geocode=%3BCeFebVF9RGE3FZpCBAIdQI9Y-SkDV5VUEY8rhzEZ8jq4qsSl5A&t=h&mra=mift&mrsp=0&sz=20&z=20

Piscolli

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2014, 05:40 PM »
Yall better think about figuring Rosey out before SCF or Team Cream Puff will smoke ya!  :bootyshake:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal