Author Topic: Pay it forward "Bow Mount Trolling Moter 12'24 volt"  (Read 5813 times)

Offline azbohunter

Pay it forward "Bow Mount Trolling Moter 12'24 volt"
« on: March 09, 2014, 05:04 PM »
I have this motor that I took off my deep v when I added a new Terrova I-pilot last year. It is 25 years old BUT worked fine when I took it off and it is now lying in my pile of "do something with this". I would like to give it to someone who might need one and get some use out of it.
I believe it has a 42" shaft.
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline azbohunter

Re: Pay it forward "Bow Mount Trolling Moter 12 volt"
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 11:34 AM »
I really hope that one of you guys looking will know someone who might get some use out of this. Honestly, don't let the age be a draw back. My boat and equipment has always been garaged when not in use and the motor worked great. For free....someone must know someone who has a need. Keep your friends in mind while your looking at this  :sign0098: Also I realize I posted 12/24 volt...my bad, it is 12 volt, I had it hooked up to 2 batteries and made me think it was 24V. Sorry...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 12:04 PM by azbohunter »
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline Papermouth

Re: Pay it forward "Bow Mount Trolling Moter 12'24 volt"
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 03:43 PM »
What azbohunter is starting here is really a cool deal.

I don't need the trolling motor, but I will be going through some fishing items today and tomorrow and I'd like to pay it forward as well. I'll hopefully be able to post up an extra fish basket, an extra fishing vest, and who knows what else. Pictures do wonders as well.

Essentially, it's and give and take thing. Give anything you know you don't need or use, and see if something someone else has offered could be a treasure of your own. I don't think this site has the traffic that other sites do where I have seen this before, but over time it could help get some youth or new guys a head start in enjoying Arizona's crappie resources.

Thanks azbohunter for starting this.  :3some:
Have a Crappie Day :thumbsup:

Offline azbohunter

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 03:55 PM »
What azbohunter is starting here is really a cool deal.

I don't need the trolling motor, but I will be going through some fishing items today and tomorrow and I'd like to pay it forward as well. I'll hopefully be able to post up an extra fish basket, an extra fishing vest, and who knows what else. Pictures do wonders as well.

Essentially, it's and give and take thing. Give anything you know you don't need or use, and see if something someone else has offered could be a treasure of your own. I don't think this site has the traffic that other sites do where I have seen this before, but over time it could help get some youth or new guys a head start in enjoying Arizona's crappie resources.

Thanks azbohunter for starting this.  :3some:

Didn't exactly plan on starting something like that (I was just trying to find a home for a perfectly good item) but you have a great idea Papermouth. One of the forums I visit frequently has a "Trade Only" section, pretty cool!

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 04:15 PM »
Didn't exactly plan on starting something like that (I was just trying to find a home for a perfectly good item) but you have a great idea Papermouth. One of the forums I visit frequently has a "Trade Only" section, pretty cool!

This is a great topic to bring up at SCF. I would say the next meeting, but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it on the 22nd yet.

Offline azbohunter

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 03:36 PM »
Just and FYI, the electric motor I had posted has been delivered. A young man will hopefully get a lot of use out of it!
I will tell you meeting him was a very pleasant surprise that I hope someday he might share on AZ Crappie Forum. I will say this, our Lord works in wondrous ways and I continue to be amazed by His guidance in my life!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal