Author Topic: March 24th  (Read 3123 times)

Offline freshwater

March 24th
« on: March 06, 2014, 09:37 AM »
We should arrive at Alamo on or about the 24th. Got both trucks serviced, wheel berings on RV packed, wheels on pontoon trailer packed, tv opperating on Tailgater, & FCC liscense for walky talky. Didn't realise that channels 1-7 &15-22 were GMRS & FRS. so got my liscense today on the internet good for 5 years. If you hear of things going to pot on Alamo post it so I'll just by pass it at Wickenburg. Thanx Frteshwater

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: March 24th
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 06:51 AM »
We should arrive at Alamo on or about the 24th. Got both trucks serviced, wheel berings on RV packed, wheels on pontoon trailer packed, tv opperating on Tailgater, & FCC liscense for walky talky. Didn't realise that channels 1-7 &15-22 were GMRS & FRS. so got my liscense today on the internet good for 5 years. If you hear of things going to pot on Alamo post it so I'll just by pass it at Wickenburg. Thanx Frteshwater

might call the store to make sure they have minnows and that time of year is prime time (spring break) which at times has the lake crowded but with the launching conditions weak I think many people will hit other lakes :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal