Author Topic: 2014 SCF Camping/ Derby Forms  (Read 1464 times)

Piscolli

2014 SCF Camping/ Derby Forms
« on: March 24, 2014, 07:30 AM »
Attached are the forms you will need to attend SCF 2014. You do not have to camp with us at the loops to fish in the derby. But if you do camp with us you will receive a parking pass that is good for the weekend anywhere at Roosevelt.

This is a private event for AZCA members and registered users of this site only. It is not open to the public. Each group/ team must have one of either (member or user). AZCA members, thier guests and prospective members are allowed in on Thursday at 9 am. All others are allowed in Friday at noon.

All SCF events will happen at the Goose Loop. The Coot Loop is for extra camping room and/ or people that want to camp in a little quieter setting.

We hope to see you there!

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: 2014 SCF Camping/ Derby Forms
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 08:32 AM »
Derby Reminder - I will start taking entries Saturday morning at 5:45am.  I will be at Goose Loop exit - just look for the orange cones I have out.  So if you want to be the first one out, I suggest you get up early and get your truck and boat parked there so I can take your completed entry form and perform the livewell check prior to 6am.  You'll be first in line so when 6am rolls around, you will be allowed to depart.  Please only park there if you have already filled out the entry form, have cash, have no crappie in your livewell, and are ready to go so you do not block others. 

Absolutely no one leaves until I say and that'll be 6am.  At 6am, I will let those who submitted their forms and had the livewell check through right away.

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
Re: 2014 SCF Camping/ Derby Forms
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 10:14 PM »
Camping Reminder - Please download & fill out the camping form found in Piscolli's post above.  All AZCA members and non members alike need to fill out the camping form - that means you too Piscolli!!

Like it says on the form, AZCA members are free but we're asking for a donation of $5 per Adult per night for non-AZCA members.  Cash only & exact change is appreciated.

After setting up your camp, please give your completed form me or if I'm out fishing any other club officer.

Thanks!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal