Author Topic: SCF Fish Fry, Potluck & Campfire  (Read 5091 times)

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Re: SCF Fish Fry, Potluck & Campfire
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 03:41 PM »
I can bring some firewood, I'm just not sure what day I'll be up there. I have a bunch of pine, oak, juniper, and 2x4s  :)

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 05:23 PM »
Bump…..

lets hope not but possibly fish for the fry & maybe more firewood??

Blue cooler rule's!!!

Offline o from wi

• AZCA Members
  • snow bird
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2014, 06:33 PM »
I will bring some creamy cucumbers, some fish,, they may be walleyes???? Big Bag of salted in-the-shell peanuts.
Never trust a man who doesn't drink!

Offline freshwater

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2014, 06:44 PM »
I put it on the wrong post but we'll bring a tasty dessert.

wadefisherman

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2014, 10:43 PM »
I'll bring some fillets from Alamo and the rest of the walleye from Powell. I'll get a new batch of tarter sauce made and probably some brownies. I'm hoping our night fishing excursions will produce again like last year. We picked up 50 the first night and around 30 the second night. We may need a few more boats out there to help find them. 911 you out there?

Piscolli

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2014, 09:34 AM »
You know 911's watching and not sayin a damn thing. Look for him Thursday morning. Right Carl?  :bootyshake:

Offline sandman

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2014, 10:19 AM »
I was going to call him but got busy.

Piscolli

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2014, 10:49 AM »
He wouldn't answer anyway, he's the AZCA ninja!

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2014, 06:15 PM »
I just got the side of my house filled with firewood for $30.  Many free deals on craigslist - thanks to it and IFTTT.com. 
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/search/?sort=rel&areaID=18&subAreaID=&query=firewood|%22fire+wood%22+free&catAbb=sss

I will bring some to share but will need some for my campsite in case kids want to play mafia and so forth.

So, I'm thinking weather permitting maybe do some Thursday night fishing.  Wadefisherman, cousinlll, others, are you in for Thursday night?  I have open seats - anyone want to join me or can I join your boat?  What time do I need to be there to launch the same time as everyone else.  Can't night fish Friday night as my parents and kids are coming in then so that's out.

Channel 7 subchannel 1 would be helpful.  My cell doesn't work on that lake except on the Tonto end.

Offline sandman

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2014, 07:15 PM »
Thursday evening we will have a big pot boiling with crab boil. Bring your own and you're welcome to use the pot. Crabs, shrimp, lobster, sausage, potatoes, corn, whatever. The pot will be kind of spicy.

I had planned to have two big pots going but can only find one of mine. If Piscolli has his chowda pot, we can get two pots going.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal