Author Topic: Bartlett  (Read 3495 times)

Offline Rocko

• ahhhh
Bartlett
« on: March 24, 2014, 02:09 PM »
I fished Bartlett Sat morning.  Had only one keeper on and I lost it at the boat.  It was a zoo out there again, but I only saw two boats out of the 100 net fish all morning.  Very slow crappie fishing. The fish seemed to be on the move down lake east of the Island and no wake bouys.  SB ramp is closed, we launced in the gravel on SB beach with no problem.  However we did witness others haveing problems because they picked the wrong place to try and launch and did not have a 4x4.  We did have some entertainment watching 7 guys try to pull a boat and trailer out of the mud by hand.  Needless to say... they failed and had to get a 4x4 to get it out.
Rocky

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Bartlett
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 03:36 PM »
heck the lake was a zoo like Wednesday and my god the boat ramp follies with just the main ramp open was something to watch, I gave up and beached my boat and went around all the idiots

thanks for the report, what was the water temp?

only about 10 more feet and SRP will stop dropping the lake :angry4: to inspect the dam then finally release the water out of horse shoe by the end of May :(
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Rocko

• ahhhh
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 10:45 AM »
I believe the water temp was 58 early in the morning and got up to low 60's in the afternoon. 
Rocky

Offline meatwagon

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 04:15 PM »
We were out sunday and started trolling along the south shore line heading upstream holding in that 12 to 20 ft. range. we only picked up one post spawn male and it came between the no wake nd the island where I also caught a flathead. The boat ramp was a zoo.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal