Author Topic: My roll with the AZCA  (Read 4530 times)

Offline Piscolli

• Administrator
    • View Profile
My roll with the AZCA
« on: March 29, 2014, 10:31 AM »
At next Saturdays meeting I will be making my final (and very short) speech as president of the Arizona Crappie Association. After which I will swear in and hand the reins to our president and VP elects MeNRats and Cousin lll.

I will remain a club officer with the title of "founder" that the club granted me about a year ago. This position is not an administrative position, it is more like a support role and club liaison. I will also remain a moderator on this site as long as the club administration wants me to. 

For those who can not make the meeting next week I want to thank you for you support and friendship over the past 8 years. I also want you to know that I feel our club is in good hands under our new administration and our future looks great! I vow my support to them, the AZCA and our bylaws.

Promote/ Protect!

It has been my pleasure and a real honor to start and lead this great group of people into what has become something very dear to heart. Now if I can just figure out how to catch Crappie again, maybe the AZCA will keep me around as a member.
Bill (Piscolli) Eveland
Arizona Crappie Association
Promote Protect