Author Topic: Bad weather  (Read 3391 times)

Piscolli

Bad weather
« on: March 29, 2014, 11:01 AM »
Who cares! We've had worst at SCF in the past and had a blast! So don't let the forecast for next weekend turn you into a girly man! Come to SCF, relax, enjoy, eat some great food and hang out with some awesome people. What else are you going to do, sit around the house watching the rain come down.

If you do that I promise you will miss out on a fantastic weekend outdoors. Plus you will have to live with the shame. And if you live in shame you might quit fishing, and if you quit fishing you may never get off the couch again, and if you never get off the couch again you might die a slow and lonely death.

Don't die a slow and lonely death, come to Spring Crappie-Fest and PARTY! You might also save on your car insurance.  :icon_scratch:

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
Re: Bad weather
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 06:21 PM »
Am I missing something? 73, 6mph nnw winds, bad weather ?  Sounds like July in Minnesota and no walleye chop. You are kidding aren't you?

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 06:26 PM »
We had snow one year

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 08:09 PM »
Am I missing something? 73, 6mph nnw winds, bad weather ?  Sounds like July in Minnesota and no walleye chop. You are kidding aren't you?

Couple days ago it was predicting 60% chance of rain on Sunday with a slight chance and wind on Saturday.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 08:20 PM »

Couple days ago it was predicting 60% chance of rain on Sunday with a slight chance and wind on Saturday.

it's still a week away, things can change, ya I remember the snow year with rain and WIND, I dressed ready saw a lot of bass guys out for tournament that day that did not dress for it and froze their arses off!!! little weather ain't going to stop me (of course unless they re-open duck season :laugh:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 08:32 PM »
I checked an hour ago and it said 20% chance of rain.  That's not bad. 

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 08:36 PM »
I remember one time
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2014, 07:52 AM »
they changed the weather forecast for this next weekend again today, no chance of rain sunday and like 10% saturday so it is looking better :dance:

Offline sandman

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2014, 12:46 PM »
they changed the weather forecast for this next weekend again today, no chance of rain sunday and like 10% saturday so it is looking better :dance:

Saw that too. Alright! 10% chance of rain. About the same as my chances of weighing in a limit  :lol_hitting:

wadefisherman

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2014, 04:55 PM »

Saw that too. Alright! 10% chance of rain. About the same as my chances of weighing in a limit  :lol_hitting:

Really, 10%, I think that's a bit high. Patty has a better shot at beating that mark. :lol_hitting:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal