Author Topic: Rosey 12-28,29  (Read 8068 times)

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
Re: Rosey 12-28,29
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2010, 08:45 AM »
i wonder if a serious pro like art, with more time and knowledge on and off the water than any of us, knows hes bein called a frickin newbie. thats good humor. fearless why dont we give him an honoary doctorate in crappie fishin. i hate losin my cash to a newbie but id be honored to hand it over to a guy with a doctorate in slabs. :notworthy:

The status you are refuring to is changed by the number of post you make

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2010, 09:10 AM »
i wonder if a serious pro like art, with more time and knowledge on and off the water than any of us, knows hes bein called a frickin newbie. thats good humor. fearless why dont we give him an honoary doctorate in crappie fishin. i hate losin my cash to a newbie but id be honored to hand it over to a guy with a doctorate in slabs. :notworthy:

The status you are refuring to is changed by the number of post you make

Yeah, That's what I assumed he was talking about. I've been thinking about changing that to the stages of a fish. lol Maybe something like "Fry", "Minnow", "fingerling", Not sure what stage here, "Lunker"...

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2010, 09:20 AM »
still is it necessary, really who tf cares, now yer pissin me off, the number of posts, post the number of posts for those that care but to call art a nube. its frankly disrespectful and it is the monicker just under someones name.
as a fully paid member, till tommorow, member im demanding this chit change. let me know guys this seams silly. :argue:

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2010, 09:32 AM »
make more posts it'l change

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2010, 09:40 AM »
menrats, that's a standard on any forum you join. It's simply just stating how many posts you've made to the site. A lot of forum admins use these to group people. ie... you "can't do this" (insert certain access) without having "this many posts". That's all it means. Check out AZBZ... it has it on there as well. It just doesn't say Nube or something. When I made the site I just stuck with the defaults.

Like I said... the "title" has nothing to do with how good of a fisherman you are, it just tells everyone how often you post.

Piscolli

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2010, 09:43 AM »
OK, run away thread guys. Lets not do this, this thread is about Dave's day with his boys.

Your ranking is part of the software, period.

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2010, 01:18 PM »
those are sure some nice fish guys. keep up the good work.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal