Author Topic: June Meeting  (Read 5939 times)

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
June Meeting
« on: May 21, 2014, 07:59 AM »
June's AZCA meeting will be on Saturday, June 14th at Bartlett Lake.  There will be a meeting at 6pm just before we launch for the night fish.  Details as to the meeting location & which launch will be posted closer to the date as lake & ramp conditions at Bartlett Lake dictate.  This meeting is open to all AZCA members and prospects that have attended one previous meeting.  We'll update with more info a bit later.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 08:04 AM by cousinlll »

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
Re: June Meeting
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 07:31 AM »
meeting agenda issues to be discussed: if we remember,
1. julys cruise to flag, where to camp, prizes and freebies, how to deal with mud and big crashing lightning storms.

2. augusts spouse appreciation dinner, location, should we go to a house party instead, booze and libations, and other events   that might kick up spouse interest.

3. the philosophy of the club. should we try to enlarge our image and go on a recruiting drive.

4. how cool breezy looked in his uniform.

5. where to catch crappie at Bartlett tonight.

that is all.

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 08:22 AM »
Where do you want to have the meeting at Chief?  Back corner of the main ramp parking lot?

Offline ArZFisher

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 05:53 PM »
I was out at Bartlett Saturday night and the only concrete ramp open is Main ramp Jojoba. With no 4 wheel drive kinda tough to find good spot around SB, YellowCliffs, and the Flats area's to launch.Just a lil heads up for anyone going out this weekend. Have fun, stay safe and good luck hunting them slabs.

Offline Halibut Warrior

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 11:24 PM »
Sorry I have to miss the meeting guys. I have only a few precious days/ hours to spend with my son before he goes on deployment in Aug.and Im heading for Ak on the 21st. this month. Next weekend is devoted to tuning in his competition 1911 for the U.S.Navy Marksmanship Team as he did quite well for his first time at it last month. He took home Silver in the Rifle competition and his team won this monster first place trophy in the Team Pistol Match to take back to the ship. (USS Carl Vinson CVN70...the carrier that slipped 'ol Bin Laden body into the deep. One busy ship). They will have to defend it next year if they want to keep it.
Anyway, I'll post some pics from my trip and see you in August.
Good fishin'

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 08:45 AM »
jojoba ramp 6pm.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 07:21 AM »
Unfortunately I will miss this weekend's meeting.  Thanks for posting the agenda in advance.  As for my input on the meeting - I am in for the July trip and liked the trip we took into Flagstaff last year for dinner and avoided a major thunderstorm.  I say we try the other brewery.  As for August appreciation, I've gone the past 2 years and heck I didn't even have a spouse to appreciate.  Would like more turnout though.  Only real way to make house party or dinner work is pick central location and commit to week fairly far in advance (last year we changed weeks and location was southeast valley and then turnout was limited).  As for item #3, I have input but will wait for July trip. Looking forward to meeting minutes to see what I missed.  My boat has cobwebs - I need to get out there sometime - just not sure when.   Bartlett probably contains a few 17"ers and I believe we still have a few 3lb pins available :-).  Good luck and be safe!

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
Minnows
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 07:50 AM »
Anybody know how the Bartlett Marina minnow quality & supply has been lately?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal