Author Topic: Pleasant Nights!  (Read 9918 times)

Offline CraptastiC

• AZCA Members
Pleasant Nights!
« on: June 28, 2014, 04:09 PM »
Heading to the dark horse to the north this evening to see if lady luck is in the mood. Myself and two noobies will probably anchor up somewhere around the eagle closure if you want to say hi.  I will post a report tomorrow.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: Pleasant Nights!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 05:53 PM »
Yeah about that time of year.  Hope you guys get on a bite.

Offline mr nate

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 08:22 PM »
new to area If you find them could you let me know where and how you caught them. Been here since April1 been out 20 times haven't seen one Thank you for your help.

Offline CraptastiC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 08:53 AM »
Sorry it took so long to update but here it is. Got on the water a bit later than I would have liked, but it's difficult to launch sometimes when everyone and there mother is getting off the lake at the same time. Lake conditions were great, cruised across the lake to the aqua fria arm.  I was hoping to draw crappie out of the trees with the shad lights. Once I got back there the fish finder was loaded with fish in 20-30 ft of water, my mind instantly pictured an ice chest full of speckled beauties. Within 10 minutes of dropping the lights we had our first fish!  >:( a 9 in fishx bummer, then another then another, fishx, fishx, arg I was ready to pull my hair out or move to a different spot. Then I looked at my two buddies (whom neither had caught a fish before), having a blast! so I counted that a small victory and we stayed.  At 1am then went home.  Going to try again on the 11th.

Offline Halibut Warrior

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 08:23 PM »
You did the right thing Crapy, Have fun while you can!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal