Author Topic: san carlos  (Read 4875 times)

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
san carlos
« on: July 01, 2014, 07:58 PM »
alright guys, want to get on the water over the 4th but not deal with the idiots so trying to think out of the box. been wanting to recon san carlos for awhile and thinking of a trip this weekend. where I need the help is with lake percentage, launching conditions, and of course any reports. my problem is I do not know where to go for lake levels (percentage would be best as I don't know cubit feet etc. We just want to cruz graph get out be safe and not  deal with idiots. probably zeros but maybe just maybe hero's :sign0023:

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
Re: san carlos
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 05:01 AM »
Take a look here:  http://waterdata.usgs.gov/az/nwis/dv/?site_no=09469000&agency_cd=USGS&referred_module=sw  Not sure if I'm reading it correctly be seems to be the lake level is back down to the 2% level?

I changed the top gragh to the last 30 days:  http://waterdata.usgs.gov/az/nwis/dv?cb_00060=on&cb_00065=on&cb_00054=on&cb_00065=on&format=gif_default&site_no=09469000&referred_module=sw&period=30&begin_date=2013-07-01&end_date=2014-07-01   Looks like it's just above the 2% full line

Piscolli

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 06:17 AM »
If its over 20,000 acre feet there should be lots of water. We fished it when it was less than 5,000.

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 07:15 AM »
Thanks fellas weather permitting we will probably do a recon I will obviously post if we find any life out there

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 07:30 AM »
Good luck & post some pics…….   

There was a blurb on the other site where someone mentions that the Tribal G & F surveys have not shown any surviving Bass or Crappie.  But take that for what it's worth   :dontknow:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 07:41 AM by cousinlll »

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 05:02 PM »
Good luck & post some pics…….   

There was a blurb on the other site where someone mentions that the Tribal G & F surveys have not shown any surviving Bass or Crappie.  But take that for what it's worth   :dontknow:

that's what I was thinking, might not be reliable information :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline sandman

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 08:44 PM »
Heading to San Carlos first thing tomorrow morning. Fishing a charity tournament this weekend. Reports say the sailfish are on fire!

Oops, wrong San Carlos :)

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2014, 08:30 AM »
We did not end up going to San Carlos this past weekend. (worthless and weak) bad weather and I spoke to the tribes game and fish dept. Only report they had was a few carp had been caught. She did tell me the lake was open, permits are available and confirmed the water level was what cousinlll was kind enough to look up for me. Ended up on Plez experiencing another dink fest of Fish X

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal