Author Topic: Open Meeting- March 12, 2011  (Read 11881 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: Open Meeting- March 12, 2011
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2011, 08:12 AM »
Thanks cousinlll.  Coati loop looks fairly small and next to host.  I'm not sure how many people will show up but perhaps Chipmunk or Gray Fox or another area where we all can setup near each other may be best.  No big deal though I guess.  I'm planning on arriving 10 or 11ish on Friday morning.  I'll tune my Talkabout radio to channel 7 without encryption or any security code set.  If anyone else is there, please have your radio tuned so we can coordinate camping location. If you get in later, you can call me on that channel and I can provide you all of the hot spots I found on the lake :-)

Offline cillabegody

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2011, 06:00 PM »
 ;D Darn, I can't make it.  I am also a member of a fly fishing club, and that is their outing date too.  I try to make the next get together!  You guys have fun! 

Offline blebecky

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2011, 10:03 PM »
Hi. I'm the newbie to this group. Wherever we camp, I need a space near restrooms/showers. I have always camped at Coati on the same loop as the campground host. Not too far from rr/showers in one of the doubles.   I have a small trailer and a pontoon boat.  I plan to come up early afternoon on 4/1. Don't know if this is important info for those who are setting things up. I'm a bit nervous about joining a group.  First time as a groupie.  :)  I'm also nervous about keeping the pontoon boat in my space. Anyone else do this?  Trailer, pontoon boat, truck?  Is there enough room or should I plan to put the boat in the space next to my double?  I'm looking forward to coming to the meeting 3/12.  Haven't fished much since my Dad died last year.   :fish:    Thanks.  PS how do I download the map?  Have the new Windows 7 and I am not having any luck getting things like I had before.

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2011, 10:08 PM »
Hey Blebecky, welcome!

I can't answer you questions on the camping, but to download the map you should just have to click on the link and Windows will ask you what you want to do with it (Open or Save). From there that's up to you. You can open and print it immediately or save it so you can go back to it in the future.

Offline bobjoyce

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 02:43 PM »

New member,

I will be at the next outing and meeting on March 12 mid morning and stay a few days. I have a truck camper and a Bass Tracker.
Looking to meet everyone, if anyone is going out as a single I would like to go as back setter if possable, if not I will tag along in my boat. I have been just bass fishing, looking for a backup when the base sleeping. Bob

Offline crappie adventure

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 06:59 PM »
Ill be there

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2011, 07:22 PM »
Haha. Nice of you to chime in Jeff!

Offline bobjoyce

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 09:23 PM »
I will be at the meeting, will be leaving Phx. 4:00 am, looking to have a good time and talk to the members. USMC. Bob

Offline crappie adventure

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2011, 12:54 AM »
Lol yepp now I get to see why you guys are so crazy about crappie,so much so :ecomcity: that you have to make ur own site  :violent-smiley-007: :violent-smiley-007:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 01:57 AM by crappie adventure »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal