Author Topic: 2014 Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic  (Read 9335 times)

Offline sandman

Re: 2014 Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2014, 07:04 PM »
Wade, hope things get better soon. Sounds like there will be plenty of food if you guys can at least make it up for dinner on Saturday. Tell Patty that we're making jalapeno hushpuppies!

Is the Grapevine ramp in the water?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 07:43 PM by sandman »

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2014, 07:14 AM »
Since my partner  :iagree: is out, im out too.
Greg...Never taking away from the master crappie guy Brian, probably the only guy I know that listens to the same music as me, and always puts fish in the boat. I have a back seat available if you are interested.

I really appreciate it but have already made other plans to go quail hunting since it will be opening day.  If this would have been determined last week it would have been a very high possibility that I would be there.  Plus I too can put fish in the boat.  :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting:

Offline o from wi

• AZCA Members
  • snow bird
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2014, 07:26 AM »
Looks like I'll make it! Leaving here (expected) about 11 on Friday,,, alone,,, so I have an empty seat too. I have two issues to resolve and a 7:30 A.M. meeting on Friday. If I come up through Globe,,, where do I find minnows??
Never trust a man who doesn't drink!

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2014, 07:29 AM »
at kilmers country store about 3-5 miles out of town toward rosey on your right.
sandmon the ramp at grapevine not in the water. ringtail was good though on windy.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2014, 09:28 AM »
I'm bringing the boys and hope to leave around 1pm to get there before 3pm hoping to secure either a double-spot or 2 next to each other as I have Yogi and my friends coming up later afternoon/eve on Friday.

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2014, 05:37 PM »
Wade, hope things get better soon. Sounds like there will be plenty of food if you guys can at least make it up for dinner on Saturday. Tell Patty that we're making jalapeno hushpuppies!
Thanks Kelly, it has been a tough one but things are starting to look up. Those hushpuppies sure do sound good, may have to take a road trip on Saturday. I would love to see some bags of crappie anyway.

Is the Grapevine ramp in the water?
GOD BLESS

wadefisherman

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2014, 06:19 PM »
Thanks guys for the well wishes, I've been taking it very slow while we try to get some stuff figured out with the ticker. Wouldn't be good to pass out up there & not because of booze!

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2014, 06:29 PM »
Thanks guys for the well wishes, I've been taking it very slow while we try to get some stuff figured out with the ticker. Wouldn't be good to pass out up there & not because of booze!

Take it easy Brian. We'll see ya next time.

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2014, 05:22 AM »
You are so right.....Take it easy Brian and get well. Hope to see you out there soon.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
Kilmers Out of Minnows
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2014, 11:46 AM »
From MenRats - Kilmers is out of minnows & waiting on another shipment. Unkown when that'll be. Contact them at (928) 425-0700

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal