Author Topic: 2014 Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic Fish Fry and Potluck Dinner  (Read 2888 times)

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
2014 Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic Fish Fry and Potluck Dinner
« on: September 10, 2014, 03:35 AM »
The Fish Fry and Potluck Dinner will be held on Saturday, October 4th starting around 5-5:30pm after the club meeting.  It will also be held at the community pavilion in the Goose Loop.  If you are planning on joining us for dinner, please make a post so we can get a headcount.  That way we will know how much fish we'll need to fry. 

Hopefully we'll catch enough fish from the derby to fry but if not, we might be in need of additional fillets from your freezer if your willing to share.

Please bring a dish to pass along with your own plates, bowls and utensils.  There is only one 110v outlet in the community area so that may be a limiting factor in choosing a dish to pass.

A bit of firewood to share for the community fire pit would also be appreciated.

Offline sandman

Re: 2014 Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic Fish Fry and Potluck Dinner
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 05:50 AM »
We will be bringing the fryers, hush puppies and onion rings. All that we need are some fillets!

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 09:49 AM »
I currently have no crappie in the freezer. Hoping next weekend will produce, which I will donate to the cause. If not, I have some walleye left from powell.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 09:53 AM by sparkchaser »
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline sandman

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 03:55 PM »
I have a couple of bags. I also have some mahi-mahi for the grill. Not frying mahi-mahi fillets!

Piscolli

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 05:58 AM »
I want to make vindaloo but I have been able to find the paste I like in months. So I may have to use my back up but I'll make it fo sho!

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 07:01 PM »
I'll bring the 18 fillets we kept from Alamo along with my usual 2 different cakes.  Maybe I'll throw in a package of Walleye also.

Offline Tweeder

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 08:07 AM »
My buddy Mark and I are in for the pot luck, will bring some potato salad to share.  Rumor has it there may be a Wheathin sighting too on Saturday.

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 06:27 PM »
Ok do we need more fillets, I have fillets if needed. What do you guys think, more fillets? I'll also find something else to bring.

Offline sandman

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 08:43 PM »
Ok do we need more fillets, I have fillets if needed. What do you guys think, more fillets? I'll also find something else to bring.

Hard to tell. I'm still not sure how many people are coming.

We're bringing a few fillets.

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2014, 06:32 AM »
il bring a small sack of the fillets but my last eye sack are strictly for family and damn few of them. ill kick out something on sat eve probably the fett but im trying to think of something cold. how bout a community breakfast feast sat am?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal