Author Topic: November AZCA Meeting - Bartlett Lake  (Read 15230 times)

Piscolli

Re: November AZCA Meeting - Bartlett Lake
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2014, 06:28 AM »
From MenRats:

november's meeting closed to the public , guests and prospects are welcome, will be AT BARTLETT LAKE SB COVE RAMP/YELLOW CLIFFS RAMP SAME THING AT 1230. if theres a picnic area there well grab it. I apologize to anyone planning on 4 as announced at the bhcc but I was thinking maybe folks would be night fishing and several members would not be able to attend at 4. noon or 1 makes more sense.
  ............... just so I am clear on  this does this mean Skeeterpeter and or others are welcome as a guest or prospect or what ?  Is a guest defined as accompanied by a member ? Can this count for a prospect as a first visit if that prospect is a guest ?

Closed meetings were never intended to keep out invited guests of members. This issue will be clarified in bylaw changes that we will discuss this month and vote on next month. "Guests" must be accompanied by an AZCA member.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2014, 06:43 AM »
I was unclear on this to, what am I? :sign0144:
Rob, I sent you a PM.  If you're on the lake Saturday, you can be a guest of mine.

Piscolli

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2014, 07:27 AM »
I was unclear on this to, what am I? :sign0144:
Rob, I sent you a PM.  If you're on the lake Saturday, you can be a guest of mine.

That's the idea. Wtg Matt!

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2014, 08:03 AM »
I actually invited Skeeterpeter to the meeting, but he will be out of town for this month's meeting. I plan on inviting him again to the December meeting.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2014, 08:48 AM »
I planned on making it to this meeting but Lauren's SB team entered a tournament so she's got three games Saturday and at least one Sunday.  Regretfully, I'm out.  All I wanted to do Saturday was go fishing, hook up with the crew at Bart and enjoy the day on the water. That's a no-can-do.   

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2014, 09:21 AM »
From MenRats:

november's meeting closed to the public , guests and prospects are welcome, will be AT BARTLETT LAKE SB COVE RAMP/YELLOW CLIFFS RAMP SAME THING AT 1230. if theres a picnic area there well grab it. I apologize to anyone planning on 4 as announced at the bhcc but I was thinking maybe folks would be night fishing and several members would not be able to attend at 4. noon or 1 makes more sense.
  ............... just so I am clear on  this does this mean Skeeterpeter and or others are welcome as a guest or prospect or what ?  Is a guest defined as accompanied by a member ? Can this count for a prospect as a first visit if that prospect is a guest ?

Closed meetings were never intended to keep out invited guests of members. This issue will be clarified in bylaw changes that we will discuss this month and vote on next month. "Guests" must be accompanied by an AZCA member.
     Thanks for clarifying this stuff , I probably will not make the meeting as I have a medical thing going next week and was told to take it easy until that is done , Take pictures ,I want to see lots of fish

Piscolli

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2014, 10:37 AM »
I'm going to miss the fishing as my son is home from the Air Force this weekend. But I will be at the meeting.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2014, 10:46 AM »
I'll be there.  Anyone on the water tune your radios to channel 7-1.  I'll be around Cat Bay and upstream.  Help a guy out if you are catching give me a ring and I'll do the same :-)

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2014, 11:07 AM »
I'll be there.  Anyone on the water tune your radios to channel 7-1.  I'll be around Cat Bay and upstream.  Help a guy out if you are catching give me a ring and I'll do the same :-)

You better not be on my trees in Cat Bay :-*
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2014, 11:26 AM »

You better not be on my trees in Cat Bay :-*
Ha ha, there aren't any trees in Cat Bay.  It's all water there.   :-[  Besides Fishless says water level changing the crappie go to the next brushline.  Don't know where the "next brushline" is but I'll see if my lake maps show them.  Going to check out the island... if that even exists.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal