Author Topic: Headed out tonight  (Read 3952 times)

Offline CaptainMorgan3

Headed out tonight
« on: September 05, 2014, 10:09 AM »
Headed out tonight.  Will be in a 15' tuffy trihull if anyone wants to stop by.  I would be happy to tell you want isn't working for me.  Anyone having any luck whatsoever?  If I don't hear back I will give the usual spots a shot.

Offline ArZFisher

Re: Headed out tonight
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 10:37 AM »
I was out their yesterday with nothing to show. Lake has come up with all the rain.  Also from cat bay up river has lots of debris floating in water.  I talked to a guy who has been fishing Bartlett for many years and he said target structure in 40 feet deep or so. Early mornings and nights he said they should be suspended above that structure.  During day they will be in the structure for the shade. Hopefully it helps.  I might go out tonight or maybe early morning.  Good luck out there

Offline CaptainMorgan3

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 11:04 AM »
2 crappie.  Fished from 2000 to 0300.  Graphed good fish.  Tried vertical, trolling, live bait, artificial.  Pretty muddy from SB upstream.  Didin't go in any further than cat bay.

Offline Rob

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 03:30 PM »
2 crappie.  Fished from 2000 to 0300.  Graphed good fish.  Tried vertical, trolling, live bait, artificial.  Pretty muddy from SB upstream.  Didin't go in any further than cat bay.

What kind of structure was down there? How big were they?

Offline CaptainMorgan3

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 08:10 AM »

What kind of structure was down there? How big were they?

DSI showed good trees down there for cover.  Fish seemed to be inside the trees.  Caught both our fish while vertical fishing...although that is what we did most of the time.  Too much work to do anything else. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal