Author Topic: Big Bart  (Read 103778 times)

wadefisherman

Re: Big Bart
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2014, 08:11 PM »
Wild horse always has minnows, if coming from the west side.

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2014, 06:10 AM »
Just got back myself. THX! for the minnow info. FYI,, Wild Horse opens at 6:00A.M. Did O.K. I guess,,, until we ran out of minnows. 5 crappies and about 100 or so bass. What kind and color did you bring back from WI???? I forgot mine :banghead: Tried some of John's tube jigs but nadda. I hope this link works http://youtu.be/rNwpN3IZWc8 I just posted it for ALL OF YOU!!!!
Nice work, heading up in the morning to give it a try.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline o from wi

• AZCA Members
  • snow bird
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2014, 06:33 AM »
Where at in wi are you from? I'm from there too..

Started in Sheboygan,,, in Tomahawk now. What kind of jigs did you use? I had some mighty mites,,, I think??? We spent most of our time around Cat Bay,, in the brush (trees?) Going up river next week.
Never trust a man who doesn't drink!

Offline Skeeterpeter

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2014, 06:37 AM »
Ahh I was born in Menominee. I fished at no wake and up. Used small roadrunners big road runners plain jigs and bare hooks tried some bobby garland tails. Didn't try cAt bay..
Wishin I was fishin.

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2014, 06:38 AM »
Where at in wi are you from? I'm from there too..

Started in Sheboygan,,, in Tomahawk now. What kind of jigs did you use? I had some mighty mites,,, I think??? We spent most of our time around Cat Bay,, in the brush (trees?) Going up river next week.

Mighty Mites and Cubby's plus a bunch of off name little jigs.  I have used ice jigs for gills and did really well when you can find the big ones.  I was born in Kenosha but moved to Florida as a kid.

Offline Skeeterpeter

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2014, 02:14 PM »
Tried a lot of bluegill fishing and can only seem to get the little dinks to bite. Just gotta keep fishing I guess
Wishin I was fishin.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal