Author Topic: New Guy  (Read 4353 times)

Offline MNMAN

New Guy
« on: December 03, 2014, 08:08 PM »
Hello AZ. Crappie people I'm MNMAN, I've been listening to you guys for a little over a year now and I've tried many of your suggestions but...no AZ Crappie yet!  I'm from Minnesota and go to my lake home there in the summer, I am so anxious to enjoy catching and feasting on a mess of your celebrated slabs, they don't grow them like that in MN. I see that you have a meeting at Bartlett coming up and I look forward to meeting some of you there. Are my two grandsons (16 & 18) welcome? Perhaps we'll overnight it and do our best to become part of the AZ. crappie catchers! We'll be in a white Durango pulling a blue and white Weekend Warrior toy-hauler with a 14 ft Mirrocraft. We definitely look forward to meeting you all!

Offline TRITOON

Re: New Guy
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 12:01 PM »
Welcome MNMAN . We as well hope to learn from your experiences, some of your tactics may be just what these AZ crappie are looking for. We are all very willing and eager to share what we have learned and like to have new blood in the mix. Of course kids of any age are welcome and encouraged to get out and teach the old folks some new age tricks. Look forward to seeing you on the water.
GOD BLESS

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 07:37 AM »
indeed welcome mnman. our December meeting is closed to the public but do to your enthusiasm I will invite you and the boys to join us as my guests for the day. ill be there with a silver jeep and a crestliner and two rat terriers, so watch your ass, :laugh: about 8 probably but others will prob be there earlier. youll not be able to participate in the meeting except only if you wish to prospect as a member. then we can put you down as having attended your first meeting in that process. as for the catching....

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 07:41 AM »
mnman if the ramp at yellow cliffs is closed ill be launching out of jojoba the main ramp again roughly at 8. bring the boys and your rig and jigs and minnows or whatever your secret crappie gear from the frozen swamp that is Minnesota is.
brainerd high 1978.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal