Author Topic: AZCA December Meeting - Bartlett Lake  (Read 9242 times)

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
AZCA December Meeting - Bartlett Lake
« on: November 11, 2014, 08:56 AM »
The Arizona Crappie Association's December Meeting will be held at Bartlett Lake on Saturday, December 13th at 12:30pm.  Meeting will be held at the ramada area at the top of the SB Cove/Yellow Cliffs boat ramp.

This meeting is for AZCA club members only along with any prospects that have already attended one previous meeting.  Meeting is closed to the general public.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 09:12 AM by cousinlll »

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
Re: AZCA December Meeting - Bartlett Lake
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 07:13 AM »
member guests also welcome

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
Re: AZCA December Meeting - Bartlett Lake - NEW UPDATE!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 09:24 AM »
*************IMPORTANT UPDATE****************

UPDATE - Change in the December AZCA Meeting Location

With the current weather forecast looking pretty bad for Saturday - The December AZCA Meeting will now be held at Duke's Sports Bar & Grill in Scottsdale.  The 12:30pm meeting time will remain the same.  Duke's Sports Bar & Grill is located at 7607 E. McDowell Road in Scottsdale - west of the Loop 101 at the SE corner of McDowell Road & Miller.  See the link below for further about Duke's Sports Bar & Grill along with its location.

Given the forecast & past history of the roadway to Bartlett Lake along with the roadway to SB cove being compromised at times during storms, Tom (menrats) along with other AZCA leaders have decided that it's in the best interest to make this change in the meeting location.  Please spread the word to those that had plans on attending this important meeting.

We apologize for the short notice but hope you all understand the reasons for this change.  So with that being said, look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Duke's Sports Bar & Grill:    http://dukessportsbar.com
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 09:42 AM by cousinlll »

Offline The Desert Rat

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 09:25 AM »
Any consideration of reschedule? My weather report "90% Probability" of rain----

Offline WheatThin

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 09:31 AM »
I think you guys made the correct call.  I'm not sure how much we'll get but seeing the pictures from Cali it could cause some issues on the drive in to bartlett.

Offline sandman

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2014, 10:53 AM »
Sounds good.

I've been here in San Jose for the past two days. Serious, heavy rain. Unlike anything they have seen. The people here are referring to it as 'the storm' (drama queens)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2014, 12:07 PM »
weather people after flipping a coin again today indicate rain starting after about 10pm tonight stretching into tomorrow with clearing after noon some time, they are talking some high winds also so the meeting move is a good one.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2014, 12:48 PM »
Hmmm, I might now be able to attend we will see.

Piscolli

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2014, 05:14 PM »
It takes strong leadership to make decisions like this. Good job guys!  :thumbsup:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal