Author Topic: LIGHTS AT ALAMO  (Read 3355 times)

Offline cookie

LIGHTS AT ALAMO
« on: January 03, 2011, 12:14 PM »
GOING TO ALAMO ON THE 14TH WITH STATE PARKS AND GAME AND FISH TO LOOK AT INSTALLING LIGHTS IN PARKING LOTS.GAME AND FISH HAS A DOCK SO WE WANT TO SEE WHEN THEY MAY INSTALL THESE,KEEP FINGERS CROSSED.ALSO TAKING A CONTRACTOR WITH ME TO SEE IF STATE  PARKS WILL WORK WITH HIM ON BUILDING SOME CABINS AT ALAMO.THE MONEY FOR THE LIGHTS ARE FROM ALL OF YOU WHO HELPED WITH SAVING THE ALAMO,,THANKS.GOING TO ALAMO FISHING WENSDAY

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Re: LIGHTS AT ALAMO
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 01:58 PM »
That's awesome. I've launched at midnight a few times there and it was terrible trying to get in the water. Especially when you go there on a new moon. Lights would be a great addition there.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 05:32 AM »
checking with g and f construction supervisor to see about time frame for docks and asked him about possible ramp lights, will post as soon as I hear from him
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 06:00 PM »

got this email from Ron C. from g and f who coordinates improvement projects around the state, looks like lights are possible if $$ is available and docks should be in march/april

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruce:
We have a coordination meeting coming up on the 14th, and lighting at the ramps is on the agenda.  The group that raised funds to help keep Alamo open is interested in funding that aspect.

The docks are still scheduled for installation in the March/April timeframe.

Thanks, -- Ron
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 06:25 AM »
g and f and state parks had their meeting, docks are a go, should be in by the end of march first couple weeks of april and there are plans to use donated money for lights at both ramps (and cholla ramp will be repaired while g and f crews are installing the docks. Good news especially when you solo fish that lake and the wind gets to whipping

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal