Author Topic: January 2015 AZCA Meeting at Bartlett Lake  (Read 6308 times)

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
January 2015 AZCA Meeting at Bartlett Lake
« on: December 24, 2014, 08:30 AM »
January's AZCA Meeting will be held on Saturday, January 10th at Bartlett Lake.  We'll have more details on the meeting time & location soon.

This meeting is for AZCA club members only along with any prospects that have already attended one previous meeting.  Meeting is closed to the general public.  Guests of current AZCA members are encouraged & welcome.  If you'd like to check out our club as a guest of a member, please post below expressing interest. 

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 09:23 AM by cousinlll »

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
Re: January 2015 AZCA Meeting at Bartlett Lake
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 04:24 PM »
I have 2 New Year's resolutions and one was to officially become an AZCA member. I'm in for Saturday at Bartlett, I've been to previous meetings but never a Club fishing event. If I need sponsor, perhaps WadeFisherman or some of my Powell friends would be willing to vouch for me. I promise to bring my Train Whistle. Toot-Toot.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 05:42 PM »
If I need sponsor, perhaps WadeFisherman or some of my Powell friends would be willing to vouch for me. I promise to bring my Train Whistle. Toot-Toot.

I'll be your "sponsor" Tommy!  Toot freakin toot…  By the way, we were just talking about you & the need to work on the Powell trip.  See ya there.

Larry 

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
January 2015 AZCA Meeting at Bartlett Lake - Location Update
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 05:48 PM »
UPDATE - January's AZCA Meeting at Bartlett Lake on Saturday, January 10th will be at 12:30pm in the Yellow Cliffs ramp parking lot the covered ramada on the west side of the parking lot. 

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 06:07 AM »
did you guys fish and meet in the rain?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 09:24 AM »
did you guys fish and meet in the rain?

No rain at the lake.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal