Author Topic: February AZCA Meeting - Bartlett Lake  (Read 16109 times)

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
February AZCA Meeting - Bartlett Lake
« on: January 10, 2015, 05:01 PM »
LOCATION CHANGE- February's AZCA Meeting will be held at Bartlett Lake on Saturday, February 7th. 

This meeting is for AZCA club members only along with any prospects that have already attended one previous meeting.  Meeting is closed to the general public.  Guests of current AZCA members are encouraged & welcome.  If you'd like to check out our club as a guest of a member, please post below expressing interest. 

More info including meeting time and location soon…..

Note:  The original post indicated the meeting was to be held at Alamo Lake.  The AZCA February 7th meeting will now be changed to Bartlett Lake.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 07:39 AM by cousinlll »

Offline Gary Krig

Re: February AZCA Meeting - Bartlett Lake
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 08:07 PM »
I am new to this board and would like to attend this meeting to network with other crappie fisherman I am new winter resident to the valley from Mn and am a very avid walleye and crappie fisherman. I would like to learn local technics . thank You Gary Krig

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 08:01 AM »
gary if youd like to attend the meeting youd be welcome as my guest but you need your own boat. brainerd high 1978 the best year ever! please respond on this thread to confirm. as this meeting is closed to the general public.

Offline sandman

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 03:22 PM »
Now I know that we are over our Minn - a - soda quota!

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 06:15 AM »
The AZCA's February meeting will be held at 1:00pm on Saturday, February 7th at the covered ramada adjacent to the Yellow Cliffs boat ramp parking lot.  See you there.........

Offline Jetsbaby

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 08:17 AM »
I am very interested in joining the club..Every time there is an "open" meeting I have some family commitments..I would great appreciated if I can attend this meeting..I have a boat at Bartlett Marina ready to go..Thanks Dave

Offline Gary Krig

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 06:15 AM »
Thank you Menrats for the offer to come as your guest. I am looking forward to attending the meeting. I have my own boat, it is a black Lowe.

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 09:28 AM »
I am very interested in joining the club..Every time there is an "open" meeting I have some family commitments..I would great appreciated if I can attend this meeting..I have a boat at Bartlett Marina ready to go..Thanks Dave

Dave:

And you're welcome as my guest.  Thank you for your interest in our club….

LLL

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2015, 07:47 AM »
I thought that we decided that ALL of our meetings were open meetings and there was no need to sponsor anyone anymore??? :banghead:

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2015, 02:20 PM »
That bylaw amendment clarifying open vs closed was somewhat of a baby step……  :greengrin:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 02:22 PM by cousinlll »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal