Author Topic: February AZCA Meeting - Bartlett Lake  (Read 15932 times)

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
Re: February AZCA Meeting - Bartlett Lake
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2015, 08:12 PM »
When does it go into effect then?

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2015, 06:45 AM »
in effect now. were going by invitation to those that are interested enough to post their interest. thus interested folks are not being left behind but we don't let just anyone show last minute.
gentlemen you should check out our membership requirements which im sure cuzlll will set a link thereto when he reads this.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2015, 06:50 AM »
Decision was made, agreed, and voted upon by attendees I think it was Nov meeting to keep the 4 meetings open and the remaining still closed meetings.  But the additional text simply clarified that prospects can attend as a guest of a member to closed meetings.  Simple as that.  It comes down to anyone, non-member, etc. can attend however someone on the club would need to invite, assist, help, etc. get that person to the meeting and be considered their guest.  Puts work on club members to make it happen.

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
February AZCA Meeting - Bartlett Lake - Location Update
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2015, 06:09 PM »
Location Update - To clarify the location of the Feburary 7th meeting, meeting will be held at the covered ramada right next to the Yellow Cliffs Boat Ramp.  As you can see from the pic below, it's just to the left of the ramp and right on the shore.  Close enough to beach your boat, walk up to the ramada & still able to see it OR trailer your boat & park in the ramp parking lot walking back down to the ramada.  Meeting time is at 1pm.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 06:50 PM by cousinlll »

Offline D.Hewitt

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2015, 09:47 PM »
I would really like to be invited out to meet and greet the "AZCA" and its members at the Feb meeting at Bartlett Lake(my favorite AZ lake by the way).  I'm not new to fishing in Arizona, but catching Crappie is the most challenging for me. :notworthy:

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2015, 02:52 AM »
I would really like to be invited out to meet and greet the "AZCA" and its members at the Feb meeting at Bartlett Lake(my favorite AZ lake by the way).  I'm not new to fishing in Arizona, but catching Crappie is the most challenging for me.

D.Hewitt - your welcome as my guest......

So the backstory here guys is - Deb (D.Hewitt) and her husband Mike used to be coworkers of mine & Sparkchaser.  They have since retired to the good life.  For those that have been going to Powell with us, Mike & Debbie were the couple with the red Lund and the ones that did the fish frying for us at last years Powell trip.  So they're not strangers to some of you.  They were also members of the local Walleye club and now, after listening to Dave & I talk Crappie at work, are now seeing the light of this here Crappie catching sport.  See you guys at the meeting....... 

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2015, 07:30 AM »
welcome guys.

Offline mjhewitt

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2015, 07:56 AM »
I would also like to come to the meeting :sign0144:

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2015, 08:12 AM »
I would also like to come to the meeting

Ok Mike, I guess you can come along......   :lol_hitting: 

Offline sandman

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2015, 08:46 AM »
Welcome Mike and Deb.

Patti and I will not be at this next meeting but we look forward to meeting you guys soon.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal