Author Topic: February AZCA Meeting - Bartlett Lake  (Read 15933 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: February AZCA Meeting - Bartlett Lake
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2015, 08:57 AM »
Hey all attending tomorrow's Bartlett lake meeting, I suspect we may be in the same general areas but if not, tune your handheld radios to channel 7-1 (not 7-0).  I'll be out there with my parents in an Alumacraft Tournament Sport 175.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2015, 03:29 PM »
you might call TNF lake is dropping make sure SB ramp is still open :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2015, 07:49 PM »
I didn't get a chance to call.  I'm gonna try yellow cliffs launch and hope it's open.  No clue where to fish.  Cat Bay would be first choice but I haven't caught nothing there but snags last few times but that was Nov. 

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2015, 05:15 PM »
I am new to this board and would like to attend this meeting to network with other crappie fisherman I am new winter resident to the valley from Mn and am a very avid walleye and crappie fisherman. I would like to learn local technics . thank You Gary Krig

Gary - Thank you for attending our meeting as it was nice to meet you and put a face to the screen name.

I would really like to be invited out to meet and greet the "AZCA" and its members at the Feb meeting at Bartlett Lake(my favorite AZ lake by the way).  I'm not new to fishing in Arizona, but catching Crappie is the most challenging for me.

I would also like to come to the meeting

Mike & Debbie - A Thank You also goes out to you both for attending the meeting.  Sorry I didn't get a chance to catch up on all your retirement escapades but I hope to do so at one of our next meetings.

Gary, Debbie & Mike - So now that you have your first club meeting under your belts, if you'd like to join our club here's the next step.  Attend any club meeting (open or closed & no invitation needed) within one year from today where there'll be a "vote" to confirm your membership.  If you have any questions please feel free to PM us or even make a post with your question.

Just so you know, here's a list of the club's upcoming meetings.  Keep an eye on the "news" section at the upper righthand corner of our website for links to the latest news on upcoming events & meetings.
  • Saturday, March 7th at Alamo Lake
  • Saturday, April 18th at Roosevelt Lake - Spring Crappie Fest
Thanks,

Larry

« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 06:25 PM by cousinlll »

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2015, 05:22 PM »
did anyone fish yesterday?? don't see any reports?

wondering what the water temp is getting up to :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal