Author Topic: SRP just started dumping horeshoe lake into Bartlett  (Read 4879 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
SRP just started dumping horeshoe lake into Bartlett
« on: January 06, 2011, 05:05 AM »
Saw yesterday 1/5 that SRP has increased flows out of horseshoe lake to 1550CFS into Bartlett they had been releasing about what they were taking out of Bartlett but dam Maintenance is complete now at Bartlett, that is going to bring up Bartlett quite a bit and quickly and will be cold, muddy water. May screw things up crappie wise for a while? :(
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline whaler

Re: SRP just started dumping horeshoe lake into Bartlett
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 08:43 AM »
i agree was at bartlett on wensday caught 7 crappie, the muddy water is at the no wake buoys already with some debris. the dock at yellow cliffs is listing badly missing flost at end if you know so;meone who should be correcting it let them know.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 05:05 PM »
Jack I will email Ron from g and f to see if they can get out and fix it, will let you know what he says

thanks for the heads up
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline whaler

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 05:36 PM »
your call must have worked the dock is fixed. thanks bruce

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 05:28 AM »
Hey Jack,
glad to hear it is fixed, Ron said he was going to send a guy out ASAP to ck the dock as it is brand new and was installed last year

Piscolli

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 08:27 AM »
Do you guys thinks that the fishing will be any good this following week. I'm taking my boss out Thursday and I'd rather go to Bartlett than Rosey but I really want to put him on fish.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 01:35 PM »
stable weather Billy but SRP is dumping horseshoe and bartlett has come up over 4' in a week, and water is quite stained/muddy may turn things off for a while? only 23% remaining in horseshoe so it should level out in a week or so?

Offline AzFishingGuy

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 01:48 PM »
stable weather Billy but SRP is dumping horseshoe and bartlett has come up over 4' in a week, and water is quite stained/muddy may turn things off for a while? only 23% remaining in horseshoe so it should level out in a week or so?
I was going to head up there in the morning.But maybe I should go somewhere else instead?
Steve

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal