Author Topic: Place to eat at Alamo  (Read 4713 times)

Offline azbohunter

Place to eat at Alamo
« on: February 04, 2015, 09:16 PM »
Thinking about doing an over nighter for just one night. I will leave the RV home and make it down and dirty and simple but...rather than peanut butter sandwiches is the bar/eatery open up the road. Have never eaten there and can't remember the name, thought is was Wayside Inn ??? Bet on of you know what I mean anyway. If not do they sell and hot sandwiches or burritos etc (microwave stuff) in the Alamo Lake store?
Thanks
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline sandman

Re: Place to eat at Alamo
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 05:02 AM »
Yes sir. Good eats up there.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 05:43 AM »
Yes Wayside inn up lake (can't get there by boat) has a bar and food and is nice place to grab a meal, couple mile dirt road over to the wayside, they have packaged burros and such in the freezers at the store or at least they used to? don't know about a sandwich you can heat up? you might call the store at the lake and ask their selection.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline azbohunter

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 05:52 AM »
Fishless, Sandman:
Thanks, I am leaving this morning later and will fish today and tomorrow till mid afternoon. I will post results when I get back for you guys that are headed out over the weekend!
Dick
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal