Author Topic: SB landing closed  (Read 3700 times)

Offline o from wi

• AZCA Members
  • snow bird
SB landing closed
« on: February 17, 2015, 07:32 PM »
I'm not sure what time they locked it up,,, BUT,,, it was after 8 A.M. when I put in,,,, and b4 2 P.M. when I came out! YES,,, I was lock out,,, or would it be locked IN??? I had to drive around to load up from shore (glad I had my boots along). Also glad I had 4WD,, it was sad to see some 2WD trucks (7 more) locked out. The next time I hear someone badmouthing the rangers,,, I going to let them!

Fish!! That's what it's all about. Found them about half way between the No Wake Buoys and Cat Bay out in the middle. No big schools as in the past,,,  but several smaller schools. The pic is of Dan (from wi too). Crappies from WI are as big as his hand. He always thought the pics I sent him were photoshopped. He knows better now!

Heading for Reno,, be back Tuesday!
Never trust a man who doesn't drink!

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: SB landing closed
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 05:15 AM »
I can not believe those idiots with TNF no warning like a sign saying on 0/00 we will be closing SB launch no just lock it, the Holes did that to me one time I was the only one fishing and I came in and gate locked I was going to pull the gate down with a tow strap when a deputy came up and said I waited for you to come in because I saw your rig in the parking lot so he opened the gate and let me out I told him I was going to destroy things if he was not there and instead of saying better not he said I don't blame you. Those idiots at TNF are so friggen lazy :angry4:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal