Piscolli

Alamo
« on: February 20, 2015, 07:58 PM »
Do they have minnows?

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
Re: Alamo
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 08:14 PM »
My plan is to call the store first for availability but also to go to Liars Korner to take minnow with us.  I also was going to email Mark Knapp at Alamo about this.  He already knows the club is going to be there that weekend (he helped out with ramada for the meeting) but I thought I would "remind" him that ordering extra minnows for the store for that weekend might be a good idea.  But I wouldn't count on that unless I hear back otherwise.........  :dontknow:

I think somebody posted the other day that the park store was limiting minnow sales to two or so dozen per purchase?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 08:17 PM by cousinlll »

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 08:57 PM »
i called them this morning.  The guy at the store said they had plenty for this weekend. 

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 09:58 AM »
My plan is to call the store first for availability but also to go to Liars Korner to take minnow with us.  I also was going to email Mark Knapp at Alamo about this.  He already knows the club is going to be there that weekend (he helped out with ramada for the meeting) but I thought I would "remind" him that ordering extra minnows for the store for that weekend might be a good idea.  But I wouldn't count on that unless I hear back otherwise.........  :dontknow:

I think somebody posted the other day that the park store was limiting minnow sales to two or so dozen per purchase?

They were out Tuesday but expecting delivery as their supplier had run out also, I guess they arrived as they had rioting in the streets from angy anglers :laugh: but the park ranger says their vendor for roadrunner lures went out of buisness so bring your own roadunners. I really don't think they will order extra minnows just for our meeting ;D when the place is a zoo with 20-30+ boats per day going out :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal