Author Topic: 2015 Spring Crappie Fest  (Read 6432 times)

Offline Top Deck

Re: 2015 Spring Crappie Fest
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2015, 04:40 PM »
My wife and I would like to join the club. This will be our second meeting.
Jim  & Tammy phelps

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2015, 03:33 AM »
My wife and I would like to join the club. This will be our second meeting.
Jim  & Tammy phelps

GREAT....Look forward to seeing you there. Anyone else?
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2015, 08:56 PM »
For Those interested, Saturday night (time TBD) we will be having a gentlemans or gentle-ladies Poker Tournament. $5 entry with ALL monies being paid out to the winners. I will supply all the cards, chips, dealer buttons, etc needed. It will be tournament style your $5 buying you in for 5,000 in chips. I will design the blind structure based on the total number of players and for how long we want it to run (also TBD based on when we start). I have included a good link for some training if you are new to the game, otherwise just show up and have fun.

http://www.pokerology.com/lessons/basic-rules-of-poker/
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2015, 07:30 AM »
thanks cuz good work. the way to beat tommy in his own game is to think what a good poker player would do then do the opposite. it blows his world up.

wadefisherman

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2015, 05:27 PM »
Or just get all the cards like rats! The luck some people have! 😁😳

Offline sandman

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2015, 07:13 PM »
Larry, thanks for the write-pdf forms. Easy to fill out and print ahead of time and I don't have to worry about finding a pen at the ramada!

Guys, if you haven't yet, please download the forms that Larry posted. You can complete them online and print out ahead of time. Very handy.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2015, 05:10 PM »
Hey all OneBlade here your official derby director.  Just a few reminders.  Click the "2015 SCF Derby Entry Form Write.pdf" link above and download and print the derby form out so you can fill out ahead of time.  Cash only exact change so $40 for derby plus $20 for big fish so $60 if you want in for both.  My exact arrival time is in question but I will somehow get up there by Friday night.  For those camping, I can take entries Friday night and do livewell check then but if I do, then your boat must stay in the loop from that point on.  Or just show up Saturday morning and I start taking entries at 5:45am with me allowing boats to depart the loop no earlier than 6am.   I will have orange cones out - in the Coot loop campground area.

Please make sure you have your form filled out, cash ready, and boat ready to go if you get in the line Saturday morning 'cause once 6am comes around all boats checked in line will be allowed to leave.  I take entries up until 6:45am Saturday morning.

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
2015 Spring Crappie Fest Camping Form
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2015, 07:50 AM »
One more reminder boys & girls.......  The Camping Form - please download the above form, fill it out & print and give it to the Camp Host.  Which I guess is me!   :greengrin:

Everybody must fill one out.  This'll also be the time for any guests to pay for their camping, exact change please!  Thanks 

Offline Tweeder

• AZCA Members
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2015, 08:55 AM »
Larry I can help you out with camp host duties too

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2015, 04:32 PM »
there is no rule against a member fishing solo is there :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal