Author Topic: 2015 Spring Crappie Fest  (Read 6442 times)

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
Re: 2015 Spring Crappie Fest
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2015, 06:18 PM »
there is no rule against a member fishing solo is there :dontknow:

No. I'm also solo

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2015, 07:53 AM »
there is no rule against a member fishing solo is there :dontknow:

No. I'm also solo

OK, Billy we need to figure a way to launch our boats then connect our trucks and trailers together like a tandem, tandem trailer and have one guy go up and park in a really big parking spot and take the walk down the steps from hell then when we come in one guy takes the walk up the steps and brings the rigs down to the launch ramp :headbang: :lol_hitting:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline freshwater

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2015, 08:01 AM »
Good Luck to all AZCA members and guests in their Spring Quest for the Moby of fishes. :toothy10: :3some: Have an enjoyable weekend and fish fry.  See ya'll in two weeks.  Freshwater

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2015, 12:25 PM »
It looks like Lauren and I aren't going to make it to SCF after all.  I had knee surgery Tuesday and I'm just not up to traveling, camping,climbing onto a boat and all of the like.  I could probably go and just sit around but I know I would end up on that boat or otherwise and risk re-injury.  First one we've missed in a lot of years.  No elk tags this year so the Bob Hirsch is looking good for us. 

Good luck to all and travel safely.

Steve.   

Offline sandman

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2015, 03:53 PM »
It looks like Lauren and I aren't going to make it to SCF after all.  I had knee surgery Tuesday and I'm just not up to traveling, camping,climbing onto a boat and all of the like.  I could probably go and just sit around but I know I would end up on that boat or otherwise and risk re-injury.  First one we've missed in a lot of years.  No elk tags this year so the Bob Hirsch is looking good for us. 

Steve.   

We missed you guys. Hope you heal soon.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2015, 04:44 PM »

Steve.   

Mike stole your boat, then got busted by g and f at alamo :police: then you scare me as I was half asleep going up the 51 when you honked :crybaby2: at 9pm at night (thanks woke me up enough to make the rest of the drive home :director:)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline sandman

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2015, 05:52 PM »
Patti got quite a few pix before the camera battery died.

Slideshow is here:

http://s34.photobucket.com/user/kelbro/slideshow/SCF2015

if it asks for a password, it's   crappie

Offline Rocko

• ahhhh
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2015, 07:21 AM »
Did anyone catch a crappie in the derby?  I did not join the derbv, but I was there for two days and did not boat a fish!  I fished both ends and the middle.   Don't they call that getting Roosied?  Guess I should have went to Alamo....

Rocko
Rocky

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2015, 07:43 AM »
Did anyone catch a crappie in the derby?  I did not join the derbv, but I was there for two days and did not boat a fish!  I fished both ends and the middle.   Don't they call that getting Roosied?  Guess I should have went to Alamo....

Rocko
Derby results here

http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/topic,2849.0.html
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2015, 08:38 AM »

Steve.   

I figured I'd wake you up so you could get off at Dunlap.  Lauren and I were on our way home from Gilbert AZ.

G&F kicked them off the lake because the fire extinguisher was not adequately charged.   I guess I need to look at that once a year. 

Mike stole your boat, then got busted by g and f at alamo :police: then you scare me as I was half asleep going up the 51 when you honked :crybaby2: at 9pm at night (thanks woke me up enough to make the rest of the drive home :director:)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal