Author Topic: Lake conditions at Bartlett  (Read 5464 times)

Offline azbohunter

Lake conditions at Bartlett
« on: March 13, 2015, 04:56 PM »
Does anyone have any idea what the conditions are at Bartlett? I will probably do Alamo the middle of next week and thought about Pleasant this weekend but with Bill Luke tournament out there I think I will avoid it!
Bartlett sounds like a good alternative but not if it is still rising like crazy and muddy, have been spanked enough in the last week! :violent1:
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Lake conditions at Bartlett
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 05:54 AM »
looks like SRP has stopped releasing water for now out of horseshoe lake but releasing from bartlett so it may start to drop again? but upper lake is muddy probably take a few days before the fish get used to some what stable water
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline azbohunter

Re: Lake conditions at Bartlett
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 12:19 PM »
Thanks Fishless......maybe next week some day :D
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal