Author Topic: Bartlett  (Read 6801 times)

Offline Rocko

• ahhhh
Bartlett
« on: March 16, 2015, 07:23 AM »
We fished for crappie 3/12-3/13.  We went up river by the no wake bueys and graphed lots of fish at 7-8', the water temp was 59-62.  Every thing looked perfect except the chocolate milk.  We trolled through thousands of fish with out a nibble.  Guess we need to wait for the water to clear up.  The dam side of the lake had much better visibility, but no crappie.  Did not see one fish break water in 2 days. 

Rocko
Rocky

Offline azbohunter

Re: Bartlett
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 12:56 PM »
Well that kind of is the pits! But I am not surprised with all that water coming down the river.
Hopefully will get better soon!
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline Papermouth

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 03:45 PM »
Sometimes the best reports are the bad ones. Thanks for sharing Rocko, better luck on your next trip!
Have a Crappie Day :thumbsup:

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 04:23 PM »
for now SRP has stopped filling Bartlett so thing should get stable fairly fast and hopefully the crappie wake up

thanks for the report
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 08:33 AM »
for now SRP has stopped filling Bartlett so thing should get stable fairly fast and hopefully the crappie wake up

thanks for the report

+1 Thank you for the report.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline KINGFISHER

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 08:04 AM »
Fished Bartlett 3-17, 8am - 2pm.  Fish holding 20 - 30 feet in all the usual places, Cat Bay, buoy line and even north to the second hazard buoy line.  Picked 1 up long lining a bare minnow.  Saw 3-4 other boats doing about the same.  It shouldn't be too much longer.
“In my circle of old friends there is no clear line between religion and crappie fishing”

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal