Author Topic: 3-20-15  (Read 3527 times)

wadefisherman

3-20-15
« on: March 20, 2015, 08:03 PM »
Hit the lake with Willie & Craig today. Pounded the banks all morning. We caught 1 cat & 2 bass. That was it, Bruce please school me on how it is done  :banghead:, it was frustrating. Switched over to long line trolling up lake and landed 4 crappie & 1 cat. It was great getting out with Willie, he is slowing down but still ornery as ever...lol, saw Tweeder out there he didn't have much luck throwing jigs either, but did better than us. I guess post front slowing things down again.

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
Re: 3-20-15
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 09:18 PM »
Happy to hear you got out, figure it out fast Brian......might be in the Wickenburg area next weekend for a Volley Ball tournament.......just might have to find something to do for 8 to 10 hours....just saying.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline Tweeder

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 10:21 PM »
Good to see you guys Brian! We fished hard and ended up with 8 slabs in the boat for the day, all trolling. Papermouth did catch one green carp casting though :P

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 08:57 AM »
Glad you guys all made it out at least for a good time. Can't hardly keep from enjoying time on the water with good people.  We are heading up Monday and will stay until Friday. Hope things settle down a bit and the fish get all crazy again.
GOD BLESS

Offline azbohunter

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2015, 09:14 AM »
Glad you guys at least got out to Alamo for a day on the water. Even if fishing is tough, it is great to be with good friends!
Thanks for the report....it has to get better! (I think)
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal