Author Topic: 2015 Spring Crappie Fest Raffle Prizes  (Read 3047 times)

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
2015 Spring Crappie Fest Raffle Prizes
« on: April 07, 2015, 07:26 PM »
Here are the raffle prizes for this year's Spring Crappie Fest.  The raffle will be held after the Fishing Derby weigh-in which is at 3pm.  Tickets are $10 each or 6 for $50.  Must be present to win.

OneBlade asked for it in a previous post so here it is........ :greengrin:

Engel 30qt Live Bait Cooler.  Comes with its own 2-speed aerator powered by either 2 D cell batteries or attach the included 12 volt adapter.  Has a small tray also and will double as a dry box if needed. 

Second item is a Food Saver Vacuum Sealing System "Designed for Sportsman"  More product info here:  Food Saver

Then we have a set of 4 Strike King Slab Hammer Crappie Crankbaits 3XD Series that dives to 10-12 feet in Orange Plush Up, Bleeding Sexy Shad, Midnight and Limetruse Pink Belly colors.  More info here: Slab Hammer Crankbaits

Next is a 12' 2-piece Southern Crappie Trolling Rod graciously donated by Ed Duke who is the owner of Southern Crappie Rods.  Thank You Ed!!  Terrible pic but you get the idea  :greengrin:  More on Southern Crappie Rods here: Southern Crappie Rods

There is also a bag of 50 BBC and another bag of 50 JD 2" Kalin Grubs that Fish Hawk will pair with a few other items like Bass Pro Shop gift cards and maybe a T-Shirt or two.  He'll post with more on that.

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
Re: 2015 Spring Crappie Fest Raffle Prizes
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 07:23 AM »
Very nice Cuz. Yes we will also have BPS gift cards and AZCA Club Tees to be raffled off.

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 07:54 AM »
Looks great, thanks again everyone involved in getting the items
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 08:17 AM »
What is the reasoning behind  "must be present to win"?  I'd like to purchase some tickets but won't be able to make it.  I know you'd make at least $50 more.

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 01:17 PM »
I have 15 packs of Lake Fork Tackle Live Baby Shad ( 15 count 2") in various colors I would like to donate for the raffle. I will bring them to the sign in.......Art

Piscolli

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2015, 04:27 PM »
Looks great!

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2015, 07:00 AM »
What is the reasoning behind  "must be present to win"?  I'd like to purchase some tickets but won't be able to make it.  I know you'd make at least $50 more.

Greg, Its just to hard to try to keep everything together with club members so spread out in different parts of the state. Than trying to get prizes to the winners. You know what its like not having spare time for things like this. Some times it takes me a year to get tee shirts delivered and paid for.   

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2015, 08:12 AM »
looks good Billy, like the ice chest and food saver :headbang:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2015, 09:39 AM »
I couldn't wait to win the Engel bait cooler so I had to go out an buy one. It is probably the best purchase I have made. It is always a struggle to keep minnows alive during an extended stay at the lake but with this cooler we buy several dozen upon arrival and are able to keep them fresh the entire trip. It stays cooler than anything else we have tried and you don't have to shock them with an occasional ice bath so it keeps them more stable. Very good choice in prizes Larry. As always job well done.
GOD BLESS

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2015, 01:42 AM »

Greg, Its just to hard to try to keep everything together with club members so spread out in different parts of the state. Than trying to get prizes to the winners. You know what its like not having spare time for things like this. Some times it takes me a year to get tee shirts delivered and paid for.

Gotcha...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal