Author Topic: Change  (Read 9792 times)

Piscolli

Re: Change
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2015, 07:22 AM »
One thing to say. Hi my bitch

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Me and Tommy Rats will have something to say about that my friend. Team Dead Presidents is coming for the cup!

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2015, 07:45 AM »
How can I read this trash talk and not join in? I cannot On the rocks and Marvin have bought every single minnow in the state of AZ so instead of giving your money to the tournament director please find one of us and we will gladly take you alls money. Of course if you still want to try to compete we will be selling minnow by the each at a very inflated price!!! :sign0023:

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2015, 07:56 AM »
One thing to say. Hi my bitch

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Me and Tommy Rays will have something to say about that my friend. Team Dead Presidents is coming for the cup!

The Skipper and Gilligan----- a three hour tour, the weather started getting rough the tiny ship was tossed :lol_hitting:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Papermouth

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2015, 08:57 AM »
 :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting:

Keep em coming!!
Have a Crappie Day :thumbsup:

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2015, 05:32 PM »
Well called D&R baits for minnows.  No luck he's out until Saturday.  Called MS marine but they close at 5pm and I won't get there by then I don't think.  Next check is old faithful Kilmer's they really always come through but need to check hours and supply.  Liars corner is last resort only because it's a few miles out of my way.  I end up dumping these minnows in the lake when it's all said and done for the gizzard shad to eat!  Me and the boys (3 this time) won't officially be competing but would be ecstatic to catch one.

Offline Papermouth

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2015, 06:12 PM »
Well called D&R baits for minnows.  No luck he's out until Saturday.  Called MS marine but they close at 5pm and I won't get there by then I don't think.  Next check is old faithful Kilmer's they really always come through but need to check hours and supply.  Liars corner is last resort only because it's a few miles out of my way.  I end up dumping these minnows in the lake when it's all said and done for the gizzard shad to eat!  Me and the boys (3 this time) won't officially be competing but would be ecstatic to catch one.

I don't know what to say about the minnows because on the rocks bought them all but I hope you and boys find your niche and slay em Matt!
Have a Crappie Day :thumbsup:

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2015, 05:55 AM »
On the tonto end couple months ago no one was selling them anymore other than butcher hook gas station?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2015, 06:03 AM »
Buck and quarter per minnow dead or alive you make the choice

Piscolli

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2015, 06:10 AM »
Buck and quarter per minnow dead or alive you make the choice

:angry4:

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2015, 06:15 AM »
Minnows we don't need no stinking minnows :confused1:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal