Author Topic: Any report?  (Read 12261 times)

Offline Skeeterpeter

Any report?
« on: April 22, 2015, 09:50 AM »
Has anyone been to Bartlett lately?
Wishin I was fishin.

Offline KINGFISHER

Re: Any report?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 10:27 AM »
I fished Bartlett 4-20-15 at night from 7pm to 5am.  Lake is full with lots of floating logs twigs etc in river end.  Fished two locations north of the island using lantern and submersible light.  Had good bait ball development but no crappie.
“In my circle of old friends there is no clear line between religion and crappie fishing”

Offline Rocko

• ahhhh
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 11:51 AM »
I have been out 3 times and have not boated a crappie yet.   :crybaby2:
Rocky

Offline Jetsbaby

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 05:49 PM »
Where is this "island" every one talks about..I have a map of Bart and don't see one?

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 06:09 AM »
been waiting for the lake to stabilize (which is not going to happen till May) it has been like a toilet flushing then filling :crybaby2:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline azbohunter

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 06:58 AM »
Had a friend bass fish Bartlett a couple days ago and caught quite a few. He said there is a lot of trash, limbs etc floating especially in upper end and that water clarity was not great, about 12" in the bays and less in main lake.
This is second hand information but from a reliable source.
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2015, 08:22 AM »
caught quite a few? bass or crappie?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline azbohunter

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2015, 02:25 AM »
Sorry, bass! Wishing it would have been crappie
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2015, 06:01 AM »
darn, thanks

Offline Rocko

• ahhhh
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2015, 12:20 PM »
I am going after them Friday night.  I have no other choice but to follow the AZGF report, can't afford a trip to Alamo... Someone thinks they will bite at night.  I have tried putting lights out a few times at Bartlett with not much success.  Maybe it will happen this weekend.  Will report...

Rocky

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal