Author Topic: Night Lights  (Read 13392 times)

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
Night Lights
« on: April 29, 2015, 09:15 AM »
Was in Liars Corner this morning, and he just got these in. He was picked up as a dealer here in AZ. Pretty cool lights.

http://www.baitsnake.com/
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline baitsnake1

Re: Night Lights
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 03:16 PM »
Thanks Sparkchaser for the shout out about the Bait Snake fishing lights. Liar's Corner in Mesa as well as Phoenix Fishing Supply have them in stock. Crappie and catfish catching machines.

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 04:12 PM »
Those look pretty cool. 

Offline baitsnake1

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 05:07 PM »
one of my customers catches

Offline baitsnake1

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 05:12 PM »
Go to either of the stores above  they have them in stock now. We are doing a Bait Snake Challenge.
The Challenge is simple and 2 FREE Bait Snakes will be given away with the opportunity to win 2 FREE Bait Snakes.
1st part of the challenge is this:
The FIRST person to send me VIDEO of fish being caught while using the Bait Snake will get 1 FREE 40' Cord 26" Basic Model Bait Snake. You must have the light in the water and visible in the video.
2nd Part of Challenge is this:
At the end of the month of MAY, who ever has the BEST VIDEO catching fish while using the Bait Snake Fishing Light will receive 1 FREE 40' Cord with a 78" (6.5') LED. The light must be in the water and visible in the video.
you can send your video to me at ken@baitsnake.com or submit it to the store you bought the bait snake from and ask them to email me the video.
Good Luck

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 06:44 PM »
Hey Ken:

You have a very interesting product there!  Sparkchaser & I work together and he told me about buying one at Liar's Corner.  I'm looking forward to seeing it in action.

I'm still a fan of the green fluorescent lights though.  Made a couple lights for myself & a few others.  Price was right for making my own lights but if it wasn't for that I'd have purchased lights from http://www.greenfishlights.com which another club member has.  I also have a Nuclei-Eye Aurora which was the only game in town at that time.  A great light but a lot has changed since then.

So here in AZ the night time Crappie fishing season is just beginning and I'm sure your product will be put to the test.  We'll all be interested in reading Sparkchaser's reports in our clubhouse on how the Baitsnake performs.  I'm wondering Ken if in exchange for the free advertising & interesting contest that you posted above if you'd be open to the possibility of discounting your product to Arizona Crappie Association Members?  Maybe a promo code that members could use to purchase your product either locally or on your website if they so choose.

Thanks Ken.  Crappie fishing has been pretty tough lately and looking forward to see how your product performs here in AZ.....

LLL

« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 07:06 PM by cousinlll »

Offline baitsnake1

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2015, 08:12 PM »
Thanks LLL I really appreciate the feedback. I think you guys will really enjoy these lights. as far as the discount. I can't do anything like that unless i get the go ahead from the 2 stores i have in your area. They would have to agree.

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 08:41 PM »
Baitsnake 1....where are they made?

Offline baitsnake1

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 09:30 PM »
In my garage in Dallas Tx

Offline NavyVet

Night Lights
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2016, 08:01 AM »
Has anyone ever thought about making their own fishing night lights. Found this on amazon and thought about trying it out

http://www.amazon.com/TDLTEK-Glowing-Strobing-Electroluminescent-Controller/dp/B00MXPDPAM/ref=sr_1_6?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1457103549&sr=1-6&keywords=green+LED+Neon+Rope+Light

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal