Author Topic: San Carlos  (Read 8203 times)

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
San Carlos
« on: April 29, 2015, 10:35 AM »
I was wondering if any of you have seen the post on AZBZ stating the crappie fishing at San Carlos was hot. Take this with a grain of salt as there was no pictures to prove the statement and those guys over there are sometimes pretty good at telling fish tails

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: San Carlos
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 11:46 AM »
hard to believe when the Tribal g and f did netting last fall and only found carp? crappie don't net easy but when the lake is only 15' or so deep it is much easier I think they shocked also :dontknow: even if crappie got back into the lake I don't think it would turn around in 8-9 months. Wonder if they were meaning Talklia lake up the road :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Rocko

• ahhhh
Re: San Carlos
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 12:23 PM »
Every time I go fishing in the White Mountains I ask the Apaches how the fishing is.  Since I was born, the answer has always been.  "Oh it's really good right now."  At least one year they didn't even stock the lakes, but they were sure happy to sell you a fishing permit.  Grain of salt is an understatement

Rocky

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal