Author Topic: 2015 Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic and Potluck Dinner  (Read 3808 times)

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
2015 Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic and Potluck Dinner
« on: July 02, 2015, 08:54 AM »
This year it was voted upon by the members to have the Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic at Alamo Lake on Saturday October 10th. This is the clubs annual fall fishing derby and open meeting. The Bob Hirch Crappie Classic is open to all AZCA members, registered users of this website, and their families.

Camping:
If you plan to camp at Alamo lake, you will be responsible for any fees, and must adhere to the rules and regulations as stated here: http://www.azstateparks.com/parks/ALLA/rules.html

Online camping reservations can be made here: https://azstateparks.itinio.com/alamolake/

Most of the members will be camping in camp area B to utilize the ramp down the old rental boat road.

Fishing Derby:
The club will have a fishing derby on Saturday October 10th from 6am to 3pm. Prizes will be awarded to the winners of the derby and big fish. This is a private event for all Arizona Crappie Association members, registered users of www.azcrappie.com, and their families. Please see the attached derby entry form for all derby rules and regulations. The form is pdf writable, so you can fill out the information before printing. The derby weigh in will be held at 3pm at Ramada A. See the attachment below for directions to the Ramada.

Raffle:
This year we will be raffling two prizes as seen below. Raffle tickets can be purchased at Ramada A during the derby weigh in. Single tickets will be sold as 10 dollars, or 5 tickets for 40 dollars.

AZCA October Meeting
The October meeting will be held immediately after the raffle is completed about 4 pm at Ramada A. See the below attachment for directions to the Ramada. This will be the club's last open meeting for those interested in prospecting or joing the club.

Fish Fry/Potluck Dinner
At 6 pm will will be having a fish fry and potluck dinner. If you plan on joining us please bring a dish to pass. The tentative location for this will be at camp area B site B15

Hope to see you there......
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 06:26 AM by sparkchaser »
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline Get The Net

Re: 2015 Bob Hirsch Classic
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 09:32 PM »
is there a spot where everyone camps we have never camped at Alamo Lake we want a full hook up if they have one. Get the Net will be there. If there is any thing we can bring or do to help please feel free to let us know more than happy to help.

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 08:44 AM »
is there a spot where everyone camps we have never camped at Alamo Lake we want a full hook up if they have one. Get the Net will be there. If there is any thing we can bring or do to help please feel free to let us know more than happy to help.
With the lake level, I think most of us will be camped in area B. The meeting will be in the Ramada just above area A. Most sites in area B have water and power. Ensure you click on the site and verify, as some sites do not have these options. If you need full hook ups including sewer, you will need to reserve in the area labeled full hook ups. Use this link and select the dates you want to camp. From the map you can select sites. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a pm.

https://azstateparks.itinio.com/alamolake/

« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 08:05 AM by sparkchaser »
SEA.....HAWKS....

wadefisherman

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 08:07 PM »
If my health holds up I plan on being in the "full" hookup area. I may need a partner or willing to backseat if can't land one. Mac you available that weekend? Tom can't make it.

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 09:29 AM »
Brian,

So far so good!

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 06:58 PM »
Thanks Mac, I feel horrible that I can't help Brian defend his title. Good luck to you both.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline redmule

• Alamo Slabs...
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 07:43 PM »
No problem, Tommy...  Brian owns Alamo...    :3some:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of
snakebite...  Furthermore always carry a small
snake.

Chris H

Piscolli

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2015, 07:46 AM »
Many of us have already reserved camp site at the end of "B".

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2015, 09:35 AM »
B-17 has been reserved for Swervin, On the Rocks and Stevert!!!! I am gonna cash or donate again this year and I really couldn't care which as long as I get to hang with the group. See ya all in October!

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
Re: 2015 Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic and Potluck Dinner
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2015, 06:29 AM »
bump
SEA.....HAWKS....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal