Author Topic: Hoping this is the start of another great season  (Read 8786 times)

Offline azbohunter

Re: Hoping this is the start of another great season
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2015, 12:44 PM »
Tritoon.....your plan to wait till Monday is probably wise but I will be leaving town next week for a couple weeks so I am going to give it a try and I'll let you know how it goes.
As of 10AM Alamo has risen 8" since pre-storm elevation, Santa Marian is down to 1' and Big Sandy is only about 6" higher than it was before the storm.
What all that means is yet to be determined but I'll find out tomorrow and share it here ::)
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2015, 02:22 PM »
You are my scout. Good luck and be safe
GOD BLESS

Offline azbohunter

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2015, 05:10 AM »
You are my scout. Good luck and be safe

Had a fun day at Alamo, no debris, pretty clear water with only some stain color, no mud, about 4 other boats, no wind, about 80 degrees peak and 15 slabs. What more could a guy ask for ;D ;D ;D
Fished south of bouy line, mostly towards west side concentrating on 35' while fishing down 15' to 20' w/ jigs tipped with minnows. Didn't find our first fish till nearly 10 and things really slowed down by noon but not bad for the first trip this fall.
You guys should have great fishing for your next meeting at Alamo!!!

Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline WheatThin

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2015, 07:31 AM »
Lake has been producing well this year, thanks for the report.

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2015, 08:08 AM »
Nice job Dick. Sure makes me anxious to get up there. Now go get some venison to go with it.
GOD BLESS

wadefisherman

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2015, 11:24 AM »
Called Alamo today, very little water made it to the lake 😩

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2015, 07:59 PM »
 :blob1:Well it looks like it is really going to happen, we are loaded up and heading out at 4am. Hope to be set up and fishing by 11 then cleaning 30 by 3.  :o
GOD BLESS

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal