Author Topic: Humminbird 360 info?  (Read 4153 times)

Bob M

Humminbird 360 info?
« on: December 03, 2015, 02:26 PM »
Who has one, has used one or knows much honest info on them?  I'm strongly considering one but want some discussions first.

Offline sandman

Re: Humminbird 360 info?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 08:45 PM »
I believe that O from Wisconsin has been using one for a while.

Offline o from wi

• AZCA Members
  • snow bird
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 01:45 PM »
Yes I have one,, and wouldn't be without one. Wanted one to find schools of Stripers,, haven't been striper yet, but plan to,, sometime. I've been chasing crappie and walleyes (in WI). Attached are two pics for you to look at. The first shows 2 schools of crappies. One school is at 2 o'clock. I am over the other school. As you can see, the school I am over is 12 ft deep (360 rings set at 12 ft) the majority of fish are beneath me at 4 o'clock. The other pic is a rock area in a river. I set the gain kinda high so the rocks would show brighter. Again at 4 o'clock you can see the larger rocks (via shadows) where the walleyes were found. Haven't noticed any individual fish yet but they say they can be seen. The blue spots are trees/shrubs (Bartlet Lake) I marked with locator. You can go from mark to mark (or find a new tree) then chase fish if they show up. I recommend 2 locators since bottom and side imaging do not work at the same time as 360 on the same locator.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 01:51 PM by o from wi »
Never trust a man who doesn't drink!

Offline o from wi

• AZCA Members
  • snow bird
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 07:21 AM »
Havent noticed bait. I need to spend a LOT more time on the water. Far to busy for that. Maybe if I set the range to the smallest allowed? I watch fish on locator. Another reason to use 2 locators.
Never trust a man who doesn't drink!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal