Author Topic: Alamo 1/24-1/26  (Read 2731 times)

Offline Rollo

• AZCA Members
Alamo 1/24-1/26
« on: January 27, 2016, 09:10 AM »
Went to Alamo for the first time since early 2000's. I guess everyone must be posting their fishing reports in the "Members Only" forum since I'm not seeing any reports posted here for everyone to see, that's crap. I thought you guys started this because you didn't like azbasszone, now you're just like them. As for the fishing...... I was there, I caught fish, talked to a few of the nice campers that were also fishing. If they're members of this website they got the scoop on what to do to catch crappie. I will say this is the first trip I released everything less than 13inches.......

Good Luck!

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
Re: Alamo 1/24-1/26
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 11:13 AM »
Rollo, Wow I mean just wow. Your 6th post and you are comparing this clubs members and our shared information to AZBZ Maybe just maybe with the holidays, two weeks of bad weather and the report from 01/06 that two boats of our members (including myself) only catching a total of (3) fish has kept the members off the water. From my personal experience it is easier to catch fly's with honey than vinegar. You may want to ask if anybody has been out on the water as you are not seeing any reports instead of coming on here and blasting us for keeping our reports in the "members only" section.  I know for a fact you can pm any member for information before a trip for any advise and all of us if we have any information will be happy to share it with you. Oh by the way thank you for sharing your information on your recent outing. Oh wait there was none and that is "crap" in my humble opinion.

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 11:44 AM »
I don't know of anyone who's been fishing there with any real success.  Nothing significant in the members only section either.  That aint no Crap. Our last meeting was at a Tempe Beer joint because fishing and the weather sucked.....but it could turn on any day............... :happy1:

Piscolli

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 06:31 AM »
While it is true that we share more info in our member only forums than on the public forums, we still post in the public forums. It's a benefit of being an AZCA member and we make no apologizes for it. I just post about Alamo 2 weeks ago.

If you have a complaint about OUR site you are welcome to PM any of the moderators. But please keep any negative comments off of the public forums. Remember that you are a guest here.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 06:54 AM by Piscolli »

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 09:01 AM »
Rollo this was your post from January 16th:

Heading to Alamo in a week, haven't been there for at least 12 years. With the disappearance of crappie at Roosevelt and the issues with San Carlos, Alamo seems like it might be my best bet to catch some crappie. I'll be in a black Skeeter stop by and say hi if you're going to be out there. I'm going to read back through previous posts and come up with a game plan.

So from that should we assume you were actually going to go out and fish? Should you assume that we should give information that we can't give? Here is the report we got from two members who fished Alamo on the 16th:

Very slow. Tommy Rats got 2, me nada. About 12 boats out there with no other fish that we saw/ heard of.

As said above no one here is trying to hide information. For most, fishing has been slow with the weather. How about coming to a meeting and introducing yourself to the club members before you accuse us something we absolutely do not do.

SEA.....HAWKS....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal