Author Topic: They opened the spillways at Horseshoe!! 3600cfs  (Read 7340 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
They opened the spillways at Horseshoe!! 3600cfs
« on: February 29, 2016, 08:38 PM »
Hope they told the people camped on the beach at cat bay and SB cove. SRP opened the spillways at Horseshoe this morning, Bartlett is probably going to be coming up several feet per day, bet it will be a muddy mess for a while.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: They opened the spillways at Horseshoe!! 3600cfs
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 04:44 PM »
Lake came up 3' since yesterday, the main ramp will probably be open soon to fish in the mud :o
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline KINGFISHER

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 12:43 PM »
According to SRP daily water report, Bartlett has gone from 49% full to 47 % full. in the last 4 days.  Must be a hole in the dam. Went out there today Monday 3.7.16 to check out the wild flowers and found yellow cliffs still closed and SB pretty barren.
“In my circle of old friends there is no clear line between religion and crappie fishing”

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 05:21 PM »
weekends the daily report is sometimes messed up, lake went from 41% to 47% in a week came up 6+' in less than a week

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 05:33 PM »
SRP shut off the big releases from Horse shoe lake now it is back down to 350cfs, lake goes up fast lake goes down now again (great for spawning crappie :angry4: :angry4:)

Offline KINGFISHER

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 09:59 AM »
Amen to that.  Rangers told me that the lake level would be back up mid-February because SRP was done with the work on the dam.  Not the first time I've been lied to.http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/Smileys/azca_smiles/argue.gifhttp://www.azcrappie.com/forum/Smileys/azca_smiles/banghead.gif
“In my circle of old friends there is no clear line between religion and crappie fishing”

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal